2019 Draft Talk

I think it's a pretty good bet that both White and Oliver are off the board....I doubt they take a first round LB unless he's considered a true can't miss prospect, and with White off the board, I don't see anymore of those in this draft.

IMO, unless they shock everybody and trade up for Haskins or Murray, OL, DL and CB are the groups they'll focus on at 11.....maybe an outside shot of a stud like Hockenson if he's still around. 

I've got no problem with Bush, except for the fact he went to Meatchicken!  Actually, Looking at tape, there is not a tremendous difference between White and Bush, and there is a TREMENDOUS difference between the positional needs for the Bengals at DL and LB.  Bush at 11 doesn't bother me one iota, he makes probably our weakest position group a lot better.

My order at 11 would be

Devin White

Devin Bush

Jonah Williams

Cody Ford

Ed Oliver

There are 10 players so far I would be happy to get at 11, I don't expect all to be there but if 1 is there and we take them I will be happy. Anyone else I won't be happy. 

Quinnenn Williams

Josh Allen

Kyler Murray

Dwayne Haskins

Devin White

Devin Bush

Jonah Williams

Cody Ford

Jawaan Taylor

Ed Oliver

41 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

I've got no problem with Bush, except for the fact he went to Meatchicken!  Actually, Looking at tape, there is not a tremendous difference between White and Bush, and there is a TREMENDOUS difference between the positional needs for the Bengals at DL and LB.  Bush at 11 doesn't bother me one iota, he makes probably our weakest position group a lot better.

Same here, would love either or

Rumor is Giants passing on a QB at 6. They're stupid and I really don't believe it. 

They could try and package #17 and move back up a bit for Lock. Take a pass rusher #6.

Just take the damn QB it's too risky to miss on who you want. Eli has been done for 3 years. 38 years old!

4 hours ago, akiliMVP said:

Rumor is Giants passing on a QB at 6. They're stupid and I really don't believe it. 

They could try and package #17 and move back up a bit for Lock. Take a pass rusher #6.

Just take the damn QB it's too risky to miss on who you want. Eli has been done for 3 years. 38 years old!

Giants are rumored to be after Rosen as well

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Dunlap - Oliver - Atkins - Lawson

Who needs to cover with that D-line?

:ninja ?:

:lol: 

yeah.. that seems like that would be pretty damn good 

I just feel like we are going to get an impact great player this year (at least I hope so)

not a borken WR

10 minutes ago, Girevik said:

I've been on board that train.  I just think it will leave the station before the Bengals pick. 

Exactly. No way we get a shot at him.

He might even actually go before Quinnen Williams when it's all said and done.

36 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I am so lazy and uninformed...but who the hell is Ed Oliver? 

Never mind about Sam Monson...he just writes stuff with weird emojis. 

Oliver is a DT from Houston.

Monson works for PFF.

22 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Thanks. So why is the wunderkind from Houston this draft's cat's pajamas? 

Not being a wise guy...I just have never heard of him before. 

So you don't watch college football? 

I mean he has been one of the best players in the country for 3 years.

2 hours ago, fluhartz said:

So you don't watch college football? 

I mean he has been one of the best players in the country for 3 years.

Because he didn’t sign up for the American Athletic Conference TV package?  Why would almost anyone watch Houston Cougar Football unless they were an Alumni, Student or resident of Houston?

Archived