2019 Draft Talk

Curve ball pick?

How about the Bengals taking qb Drew Long?

Zac gets his quarterback, year of grooming.

I don't see him going in the top ten but if he does, someone else will slide.

Ironically, I'm almost more excited to see who slides to the second round (quality O lineman?

lb Mack something?) or even third.

Next year go OT round one, definitely, and have Lock groomed and ready behind a strong O line.

57 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I always liked this guy, I really wish some of you assholes would not have driven him away.

I don’t remember anyone driving him away. When did that happen? 

2 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I don’t remember anyone driving him away. When did that happen? 

He doesnt really post here anymore, i know there  were a few guys here that felt the need to be kind of jackassash towards him when he made picks or videos they didnt like

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

nfl.com has him compared to Refrigerator Perry. 

Fuck put that next to Geno and go get Jamie Collins and Zach Brown and I'm happy.

I don’t remember Perry being anything more than a fat slow run stuffer who became famous running gimmick plays. Dude never even made a pro bowl.  This guy seems more like Lawrence Taylor athletically. (No, I am not saying he is the next Lawrence Taylor)

4 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

He doesnt really post here anymore, i know there  were a few guys here that felt the need to be kind of jackassash towards him when he made picks or videos they didnt like

I can see that. Of course when you post your opinions and picks on a fan board, you have to accept some good and bad. 

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

Curve ball pick?

Ironically, I'm almost more excited to see who slides to the second round (quality O lineman?

Next year go OT round one, definitely, and have Lock groomed and ready behind a strong O line.

You mean Drew Lock?

I'm not high on him, but I know a lot of people are.  With all the "QB guys" we have on staff are sold on him, I won't complain.  But he wouldn't be my pick.  I have heard him linked to us before.

13 hours ago, Big Alice said:

Devin Bush is undersized. 11 is a little too high.

Devin White is number one on the list of guys the Bengals MUST take if he’s available at 11.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

Every evaluator says he's one of the top 15 players in the draft, I can't see any way he's not in the hunt at 11.  He's an inch shorter and 5 lbs lighter than White.  And he's grown up with a father that was a pro.  Just Sayin'.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Curve ball pick?

Always waiting for next year for that OT...   I mean you can't just go to Wal-Mart, or whatever.

(I actually typed this out a few days ago but forgot to hit submit  :crazy:  so it's kind of out of order with whats going on). 

With Gronk retiring and the Pats probably looking for a TE would anyone make the trade with them if Hockenson is available at 11? Using the chart it would figure out like this:

11th pick      1250

Pats #1        590

Bears #2      340

Pats #2        270

That would give us essentially 4 2nd round picks. I'd don't expect it to happen but I'd be all over this. Always take our 2nd and the Bears 2nd and move back into the first.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

You mean Drew Lock?

I'm not high on him, but I know a lot of people are.  With all the "QB guys" we have on staff are sold on him, I won't complain.  But he wouldn't be my pick.  I have heard him linked to us before.

Yeah, thanks... proofreading isn't my strong soot

PICK

CIN.png

Andre Dillard - OT

School: Washington State | Year: Senior (RS) 
The difference between left and right tackle has become blurred over time, and the Bengalsreally struggled at RT last year. Dillard's pass-protection skills will be valued on the right side and he could shift to the blind side once Cordy Glenn's time with the team comes to an end. TheBengals re-signed Bobby Hart, but he slides into backup duty in this scenario.

PICK

CIN.png

N'Keal Harry - WR

School: Arizona State | Year: Junior 
Beyond A.J. Green and Tyler Boyd, the Bengals' receiver group is full of question marks. Harry can take advantage of bracket coverage on Green with his size and strong hands.

PICK

CIN.png

Justin Layne - CB

School: Michigan State | Year: Junior 
Cincinnati signed B.W. Webb and brought Darqueze Dennard back on short-term deals, but Layne will be a good pickup for 2020 and beyond.

PICK

CIN.png

Josh Oliver - TE

School: San Jose State | Year: Senior 
With Tyler Eifert coming off an injury, the Bengals could use an up-and-coming tight end like Oliver in their rotation.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001024599/article/fourround-2019-nfl-mock-draft-raiders-fins-trade-up-for-qbs

On 3/30/2019 at 11:48 AM, kennethmw said:

Every evaluator says he's one of the top 15 players in the draft, I can't see any way he's not in the hunt at 11.  He's an inch shorter and 5 lbs lighter than White.  And he's grown up with a father that was a pro.  Just Sayin'.

I am not saying he is or isn't going to be great.

But I am with you on this... it's amazing when draft pundits act like those measurables make a difference.. 1 inch and 5 lbs... wtf? 

And I don't mind when their players come to us... but fuck meatchicken.. ha ha 

10 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I am not saying he is or isn't going to be great.

But I am with you on this... it's amazing when draft pundits act like those measurables make a difference.. 1 inch and 5 lbs... wtf? 

And I don't mind when their players come to us... but fuck meatchicken.. ha ha 

I'm saying I don't want to see either of them go to Pittsburgh and there is a possibility that one of them might.

Archived