Coaching Staff 2019 Changes as they come

Turner is a very underwhelming hire, IMO.  Two stints in college at Texas A&M and another with the Dolphins doesn't inspire much confidence he will be an upgrade over Pollack.  Plus some of the stuff he was involved with makes him come off as a bit of a jackass.  I guess I should not be surprised that we settled on a coach who is tied to Taylor, but I was hoping for more out of such a critical hire.  There isn't much hope for a turnaround without improvement from the oline.

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Jim Turner:

40B4E7D2-19D4-4443-9754-331435383B02.jpeg

07E6E56E-794F-4D2C-8E3A-B126A133E47A.jpeg

C847D87F-4A65-4F91-8796-40DC9961C947.jpeg

jim turn stint with texas a&m, is what got rehired in the nfl.as far jim turner gose, as  person he is someone who like dark comedy and is a bit of an asshole.very tough and aggressive offensive line coach at texas a&m. said what he wanted and did not if anyone liked it or not.

7 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Turner is a very underwhelming hire, IMO.  Two stints in college at Texas A&M and another with the Dolphins doesn't inspire much confidence he will be an upgrade over Pollack.  Plus some of the stuff he was involved with makes him come off as a bit of a jackass.  I guess I should not be surprised that we settled on a coach who is tied to Taylor, but I was hoping for more out of such a critical hire.  There isn't much hope for a turnaround without improvement from the oline.

Haven't looked up if he was around there with Ced, but there you go if he was. OTOH, if he was around to coach a line that even made Manziel look good, well...

Then again, college is college, and they don't get to hold as much as in the NFL....

But dammit, he's Boy Wonder's buddy, so he has to have skills right? 

Who who is this guy again? 

Wow - and the first name out the gate is Turner.

What a way to douse the fire..  Even if he's a better coach than his absurd behavior rep indicates, not a wise first hire. Jeebs..

He was a douche in Miami and appears to have made some really dumb choices at A&M.

That line better crush. This choice will follow Zac.

Archived