Coaching Staff 2019 Changes as they come

5 minutes ago, bigboi said:

todd Grantham would be a great hire,if they could get him. because he runs  a defensive scheme that can switch from a 4-3 to a 3-4 and give you multiple different, defensive looks and blitz.

Sure looks the part, doesn't he?

image.png.188a53f3132b033c90fa8f71b1fcf6dc.png

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I’d still like the guy from Clemson. 

Not going to happen ...

Clemson's Brent Venables gets richest total deal for assistant coach: 5 years, $11.6M

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/2018/07/19/clemson-dc-brent-venables-gets-richest-total-deal-assistant-coach/800670002/

3 hours ago, Girevik said:

I didn't think they could block an interview for a job that would be a promotion. 

You can. I think it's in poor taste. The Bengals blocked Vance Johnson in 2015, when the broncos wanted to interview him for DC

7 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Chip is one of the best in the business. Huge loss. Doubt Boy Wonder has thought too deep about this important role. 

]Well they did have a ton of injuries the past few years.

I have no problem with him bringing in his own guys.

Actually I'm glad he CAN bring in his own guys.

20 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

I am sure there are going to be a couple of people I don't like, question their ability, etc.  But I wanted a coaching staff house cleaning and that goes with it.

After a year or so there is going to be one or two that doesn't work out.  That just is the way it is.

👍

8 hours ago, oldschooler said:

I remember some people were skeptical of Gruden and Zimmer when we hired them.

Hell I'm still skeptical of Gruden.  He did fairly well here with a loaded offense, winning the games we were expected to win. Consistently outcoached in the playoffs, and is just kind of there in Washington with nothing but another wild card loss to his credit.

If his last name was Smith he'd probably be calling plays in D2.

Archived