Bengals “terrified” they’ll get in trouble over plan to hire Zac Taylor

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

I agree with everything you have said but it doesn’t have anything to do with the optics of the situation and how the talking heads in the sports media will react.  5 minorities were let go, 1 after only 1 year in Arizona. 1 was hired. The Stephen A Smiths and Jason Whitlocks if the world will not be happy. 

Thanks.Now I'll get zero sleep tonight.

7 hours ago, SF2 said:

I agree with everything you have said but it doesn’t have anything to do with the optics of the situation and how the talking heads in the sports media will react.  5 minorities were let go, 1 after only 1 year in Arizona. 1 was hired. The Stephen A Smiths and Jason Whitlocks if the world will not be happy. 

Why would Stephen A. Smith be upset? He’s been screaming for Marvin’s head for years. He finally got it. 😉 Incidentally, there has been a writer for Yahoo already screaming about this.

39 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

Why would Stephen A. Smith be upset? He’s been screaming for Marvin’s head for years. He finally got it. 😉 Incidentally, there has been a writer for Yahoo already screaming about this.

It will get worse.  Thats how 20% of the sports media operate now, find something to be outraged about. 

Archived