Cowboys at Rams Poll and thread

Cowboys at Rams  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• Cowboys, get Zac here ASAP!
    • Rams, get Zac playoff experience and Whit a postseason win!

I like the Rams. Amazing how much they've dropped off since Cupp was injured, but they're still super potent on offense. They were also my first team. My first game was Rams vs. Vikings at the Coliseum in 1975. That was a hell of a rivalry then. I adopted the Bengals when the Rams skipped out, and have been steadfastly loyal since. I remember screaming, "touchdown!", when Esiason hit Mcgee in the end zone at the Coliseum, then immediately sitting back down after remembering where I was. Those L.A. Raider fans were pretty nasty sometimes. That was the same year we ended Bo Jackson's career on what seemed like a pretty innocuous tackle by the Bengals.

I hope the Rams win. For one, who the fuck died and made the Cowgirls “America’s Team “. Fuck them, I’m American and their not my fuckin team. Plus I’d like to see our new head coach get some playoff experience, hopefully he’ll need it next year!

2 hours ago, A Rock said:

I like the Rams. Amazing how much they've dropped off since Cupp was injured, but they're still super potent on offense. They were also my first team. My first game was Rams vs. Vikings at the Coliseum in 1975. That was a hell of a rivalry then. I adopted the Bengals when the Rams skipped out, and have been steadfastly loyal since. I remember screaming, "touchdown!", when Esiason hit Mcgee in the end zone at the Coliseum, then immediately sitting back down after remembering where I was. Those L.A. Raider fans were pretty nasty sometimes. That was the same year we ended Bo Jackson's career on what seemed like a pretty innocuous tackle by the Bengals.

I was at the 1990 Bengals-Rams game at the Big A. Norman hit Brooks for a pair that day. No problems with the fans there-mostly surfer dude types who really were more interested in their betting lines than whatever happened on the (baseball) field. 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

I don't think leaving playoff threads in the main forum (where most ppl will see them) for a couple of weeks is going to destroy civilization. 

I agree.  I really don’t check the other forums, so seeing info here works for me.   Perhaps a few years ago (when there were many more regular contributors) that wouldn’t make sense, but I’m all for it at this time.

Archived