Cowboys at Rams Poll and thread

Cowboys at Rams  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• Cowboys, get Zac here ASAP!
    • Rams, get Zac playoff experience and Whit a postseason win!

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

Interesting.  The Rams run a 3 man front with Aaron Donald.  Maybe we can with Geno.  If we had any LBs.

Think our DL is too good to start taking people off the field, not to mention shifting one of the best 3's ever.  Like I was saying, a good NT is pretty much invisible.  And like you said, we have a deficit of LB's.

Just now, MichaelWeston said:

Jamie made a great point in another thread that he balances the passing knowledge from Taylor. There are rumors that we were interested in Bevell. 

Yep I thought the same. Taylor has experience with receivers and quarterbacks, Kromer with running backs and offensive line.

3 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Why do we want the Rams QB coach and not their OC again?  Best we can do is tree fiddy?

McVay calls the plays. They don't really have an OC There are 4 guys on the offense atleast with OC experience at other places or involved in it now. McVay has a run game coordinator and a passing game coordinator. His last 2 OC's who weren't calling plays mind you are now with the Raiders, calling plays and the Head coach of the Packers. Pretty much everyone who mentions Taylor says he is awesome with people and a great teacher. I think he will set the tone that way and we can hopefully poach a guy from the Rams to call the plays. 

17 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

McVay calls the plays. They don't really have an OC There are 4 guys on the offense atleast with OC experience at other places or involved in it now. McVay has a run game coordinator and a passing game coordinator. His last 2 OC's who weren't calling plays mind you are now with the Raiders, calling plays and the Head coach of the Packers. Pretty much everyone who mentions Taylor says he is awesome with people and a great teacher. I think he will set the tone that way and we can hopefully poach a guy from the Rams to call the plays. 

Smart move too. If another team tries to steal a guy they really like to be an OC they can promote him and block the other team. 

Makes me wonder if they'd block Taylor from taking Waldron or Kromer. Guess if they block one we take the other haha

9 minutes ago, akiliMVP said:

Smart move too. If another team tries to steal a guy they really like to be an OC they can promote him and block the other team. 

Makes me wonder if they'd block Taylor from taking Waldron or Kromer. Guess if they block one we take the other haha

It's a self imposed thing. You can block any assistant for interviewing for an OC/DC job. Ie Vance Joseph a few years ago. But, I agree with your last point. Waldron, Kromer or Jedd Fisch should be here. Atleast one of them to help install and run the offense. They can't use all of them. https://www.therams.com/team/coaches-roster/jedd-fisch

1 hour ago, MichaelWeston said:

Thanks.  I do like the way they were using Goff vs Dallas & trusting the OL.

I dont get Prescott.  Way too many times he had nothing but daylight but refused to run.  It is the playoffs and you were down by two scores.  You have to step up. 

Congrats to Whit.  Only took 14 years.

Archived