30 minutes ago, bigboi said:

bill callahan sucked as a head coach and offensive coordinator.Raider fans till this day have never forgiven him.

Rapaport said Brian Callahan. I just figured he meant Bill but Brian is his son and current QB coach with Oakland. 

2 hours ago, Big Alice said:

Six Degrees of Marvin Lewis...

Jack Del Rio was the Ravens Linebackers Coach from 1999-2001. His boss? Marvin Lewis, who was the Defensive Coordinator.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

And Killer Ray Lewis made them both look better.

But, yeah, I would really like to have Del Rio and draft Devin White (if he falls) to build around.

2 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

And Killer Ray Lewis made them both look better.

But, yeah, I would really like to have Del Rio and draft Devin White (if he falls) to build around.

I'd agree except that both coaches had good Defenses in places besides Baltimore.

With this staff I'd like an experienced defensive guy who's failed as a head coach. Both Fox and Del Rio qualify. Why a failed HC? That way they won't likely get swiped up by another team. I'd like to have some continuity. Given the youth at HC and OC, I also think we need some seniority and experience. We don't want a coaching staff that looks like they took over the Principal's office

Archived