10 hours ago, fluhartz said:

when I saw who started the thread I was wondering why we would want Tannehill when we have the all mighty Driskel

I think this is a photo of their conversation about the three QB's.

Harry-and-Lloyd-2.jpg

Lmao!!!

Naw I'll admit Driskel sucked it up.  But I don't like tannehill at all.  I'd rather roll with Dalton this season than tannehill.  

2 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

Lmao!!!

Naw I'll admit Driskel sucked it up.  But I don't like tannehill at all.  I'd rather roll with Dalton this season than tannehill.  

He is better IMHO but not so much that we would give much up to get him. If we were to make this kind of move now would be the time to do it. 

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

He is better IMHO but not so much that we would give much up to get him. If we were to make this kind of move now would be the time to do it.

Both are high risks to rely on for a full season. 

I'd like too see some younger whipper snappers get a shot and keep Dalton over trading anything more than a 3rd for tannehil. 

I think it's safe to say MB ain't trading chit for now. Dolphin fans your stuck with tannehill. Too many good QBs out there and more coming in. 

Even if Tannehill is a tick better theoretically (he certainly hasn't demonstrated it) the difference is too marginal to give up anything in a trade. 

If we want a significant upgrade at QB it's going to be a draft pick, and it would be foolish to invest heavily in QB with this scrub OL to protect them.  No reason to throw a promising rookie to the wolves like that.

24 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Even if Tannehill is a tick better theoretically (he certainly hasn't demonstrated it) the difference is too marginal to give up anything in a trade. 

And he hasn't played a full season since 2015. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived