Chad Johnson

Just got done watching Chad Johnson on First Take...I miss that guy!  I've been around for the '88-89 Superbowl and seen lots of player come and go, but Chad Johnson (not Ocho Cinco) is probably my favorite Bengal of all-time.  He made the game must see TV and he put the Bengals on the national stage.  He's known of all of the antics and everything, but he was probably the hardest worker on the team.  I hate that he works out with AB in the offseason, but other than that, he'll always be a Bengal.  Who Dey!! 

11 minutes ago, WRAPradio said:

Just got done watching Chad Johnson on First Take...I miss that guy!  I've been around for the '88-89 Superbowl and seen lots of player come and go, but Chad Johnson (not Ocho Cinco) is probably my favorite Bengal of all-time.  He made the game must see TV and he put the Bengals on the national stage.  He's known of all of the antics and everything, but he was probably the hardest worker on the team.  I hate that he works out with AB in the offseason, but other than that, he'll always be a Bengal.  Who Dey!! 

If he had his head on straight could have been an all time great. 

2 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

True.  For me it's a tossup between him and AJ.  I like AJ's demeanor, but Chad's production and quickness was insane.  

Well the deciding factor should be which one of the receivers was thrown out of the huddle by the team captain, Andrew Whitworth, during a televised game.   It wasn't AJ Green. 

6 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

True.  For me it's a tossup between him and AJ.  I like AJ's demeanor, but Chad's production and quickness was insane.  

I like Green's TD production over Johnson's, but Chad had more yards (and played as a Bengal longer than Green has yet).

13 hours ago, Jason said:

It’s just a shame Isaac Curtis didn’t get to play with the rules we have today. Jerry Who?

Met the man once.  He was as cool as you would expect him to be. 

Today's WRs wear sticky gloves so they can have hands like Curtis had.

Archived