The Tommy vs Taylor-Whitworths NFL Extravaganza Thread

9 hours ago, fluhartz said:

Go Pats!!!!!

##6

#fuckthestealers 

Nah man, their fans are as insufferable as Stealers fans. My son loves Tom Brady, little shit needs an attitude adjustment. Besides, you may never run into a Rams fan bragging about their team in your entire life unless you are in LA. 

Your second hashtag was spot on. 

12 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

I hate Tom Brady and Bill Bellicheck. I hate that society has forgiven them for cheating and being a holes because they are good at what they do. 

And for all the times they didn't get caught. The panthers org still swears that there was a spy in their camp before their super bowl. And their annoying fans, just like the inbreds, will never admit to any of it no matter how high allegations pile up.

17 hours ago, Hooky said:

Can't wait. For it to be over. Not going to watch a single snap, but I can't wait for the coaching limbo to be over. Should be a fun week, hopefully.

I thought I was the only one.

17 hours ago, Hooky said:

Can't wait. For it to be over. Not going to watch a single snap, but I can't wait for the coaching limbo to be over. Should be a fun week, hopefully.

10 minutes ago, Cat said:

I thought I was the only one.

Me three.

Too much hype and (not) waiting to see how it turns into a political shit storm.

Its like the Oscars.

I'll see who wins on the internet Monday morning.

Although I do hope Whit gets a ring and Marsha Brady goes out with a bruised vagina

after being raped by a Budweiser Clydesdale.

Far more interested in Zac Monday and seeing who else joins the band.

Hope the 2019 first game is at home to see Zac's first game.

Oops... OT.  Sorry.

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

Nah man, their fans are as insufferable as Stealers fans. My son loves Tom Brady, little shit needs an attitude adjustment. Besides, you may never run into a Rams fan bragging about their team in your entire life unless you are in LA. 

All true, except you won't even find Ram fans bragging about the team in LA. Might seem like it on tv, but not on the street. That could be changing soon. And that little shit Tom Brady definitely needs an attitude adjustment. 

I don't know about SoCal/LA now, but I lived in the area in the very early '80's--and the interest in the NFL wasn't all that great. It was first, a Dodger area, followed lock step with the Lakers. The Rams were a distant fifth--behind USC and UCLA. The Raiders had not arrived yet, so they didn't have to share them with the population. 

Again--don't know about now, but they were distinctly front-runner types..win and we might show up, don't and we won't. I would go to LA Kings games back then, and literally 90% of the fans in attendance were for the visiting teams. 

I'm no great fan of Boston in almost every area, but you can never doubt their loyalties--win or lose. 

6 hours ago, SF2 said:

I understand that I won't see many Rams fans bragging and all....but I have heard 6 rings/most super bowls about a bazillion times in my life and to just have that most SB thing to go away is worth it to me. My hatred for that team is probably the strongest feeling I have besides real life stuff.

3 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

I'm no great fan of Boston in almost every area, but you can never doubt their loyalties--win or lose. 

I'm not so sure about that. Their division is so soft that a down year is not playing in the AFC championship. Before 2001 I don't remember anyone talking about those die-hard Pats fans. Let's see what happens after Brady hangs it up in 2027

Archived