The Tommy vs Taylor-Whitworths NFL Extravaganza Thread

3 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

He'll get 3 years, we both know that. 

& I think that's reasonable provided the shower gator doesn't bite AJ on the ass or some other typical Aggie goatfuck that calls for his head.  Realistically, what's he gonna do? Spit at cops and prison nurses?

I think we all know if he wins a playoff game he gets Marvin's tenured contract.

2 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

& I think that's reasonable provided the shower gator doesn't bite AJ on the ass or some other typical Aggie goatfuck that calls for his head.  Realistically, what's he gonna do? Spit at cops and prison nurses?

I think we all know if he wins a playoff game he gets Marvin's tenured contract.

Yep

As much as it pains me to say it, Belichick won that SB, or McVay lost it.  Rams have superior personnel, but with two weeks to prepare you aren't going to run your same old shit on New England.  LA needed new wrinkles to keep NE off balance.  They had none.

11 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

tnacchty3ua01.jpg

6.   Congrats Pats.  Now, go away... OR go get #7 immediately and THEN go away.

That's the only good thing about the outcome.

As I vowed at the beginning of this thread, I did not watch a single second of NFL coverage yesterday. It looks like I didn't miss shit. The Death Wish marathon was apparently much better. I did check the quarterly scores on line for my SB squares though. Even that sucked unless you had 3s and 0s. I didn't.

On to the coaching news. Fingers crossed on the coaching staff. I've always liked Del Rio, but besides that, I'll take whomever. Within reason.

1 minute ago, Le Tigre said:

Hey Old..can you lose the political shit in the Bengals Forum? 

If anyone else does stuff like this, they get reprimanded. Be consistent at least.   

It's from NFL Memes. And it was a joke. Are we so divided that jokes are bad now too?

But whatever. Reprimand me. I have no power here and give zero fucks.

37 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

It's from NFL Memes. And it was a joke. Are we so divided that jokes are bad now too?

But whatever. Reprimand me. I have no power here and give zero fucks.

It doesn't matter how many fucks you give, there's still rules in place. And it doesn't matter where it came from, it's still political shit. And as far as a joke, it's pretty stupid.

Not trying to create a shit-storm here, Hook...if "regular" posters want to put stuff in here, then (for me anyway) it's cool. I get miffed, though, when the rule-makers/enforcers seem to pick out only the ones they agree with to overlook. 

For me, again, I don't give fucks what the hell is posted, just want consistency in judgments. 

Hope this ends this. Sorry to everyone for starting a side-track. 

2 hours ago, Hooky said:

It doesn't matter how many fucks you give, there's still rules in place. And it doesn't matter where it came from, it's still political shit. And as far as a joke, it's pretty stupid.

It matters to me how many fucks I give, and it's still zero.

It was a joke. I don't care if you think it's funny or not. 

I'm not here for your entertainment.

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Never mind...thought you were still on Upper Management Levels. Zero fucks given what you post.  

I apologize. I didn't think it was as much political as it was funny.

It's the offseason and I was just trying to add content.

I've had 2 people complain about my posts in 2 days.

I guess I should start asking everyone individually if what I'm about to post is okay.

It's getting to the point around here where that wouldn't take much effort.

Anyway, sorry again. Hope all is well in your world.

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Hey Old..can you lose the political shit in the Bengals Forum? 

If anyone else does stuff like this, they get reprimanded. Be consistent at least.   

Just a reminder - Posts can be reported and the mods will take a look at them. 

Appreciate you two handling things civilly though.

Archived