The Tommy vs Taylor-Whitworths NFL Extravaganza Thread

41 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

I apologize. I didn't think it was as much political as it was funny.

It's the offseason and I was just trying to add content.

I've had 2 people complain about my posts in 2 days.

I guess I should start asking everyone individually if what I'm about to post is okay.

It's getting to the point around here where that wouldn't take much effort.

Anyway, sorry again. Hope all is well in your world.

No apology necessary, good man. And please keep your always good posts coming. Hope all is well with you. 

3 hours ago, oldschooler said:

I apologize. I didn't think it was as much political as it was funny.

It's the offseason and I was just trying to add content.

I've had 2 people complain about my posts in 2 days.

I guess I should start asking everyone individually if what I'm about to post is okay.

It's getting to the point around here where that wouldn't take much effort.

Anyway, sorry again. Hope all is well in your world.

I didn't have problem with it, thought it was funny. 

20 minutes ago, schotzee said:

Aka Belichick

Yeah, I will give you that one but Brady had a very mehh game.  3-12 on 3rd downs, 0-1 on 4th.  13 total points?   Made a couple of really bad throws, one that got picked.  Could barely throw it 20 yards downfield. 

They are very lucky Goff pissed himself and I have no idea what McVay was doing, certainly didn't make any game time adjustments.  The Gurley thing still hasn't been explained. Guy led the league in TDs and had 59 catches yet they barely used him the last two games.  Very odd. 

6 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Yeah, I will give you that one but Brady had a very mehh game.  3-12 on 3rd downs, 0-1 on 4th.  13 total points?   Made a couple of really bad throws, one that got picked.  Could barely throw it 20 yards downfield. 

They are very lucky Goff pissed himself and I have no idea what McVay was doing, certainly didn't make any game time adjustments.  The Gurley thing still hasn't been explained. Guy led the league in TDs and had 59 catches yet they barely used him the last two games.  Very odd. 

Yeah, Brady was not impressive for sure. McVay admitted to being outcoached which seems to hold true. One of the analysts(Romo maybe) said that the Rams (in my own words ) had no surprises. Ran nothing different from what they did all year. Can't let Belichick have 2 weeks to prepare and have no new wrinkles. Goff admitted after the mic went off at 15 seconds it left him totally guessing with the Patriot's alignments. 

Idk what's been up with Gurley either. Maybe hidden hamstring issue? I thought I heard he had to ride a stationary bike when he wasn't on the field to stay loose. Anyway, hope Zac took notes and learned some lessons.

54 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

Gurley is obviously hurt.  you don't take the best offensive player on your team off the field that much if not

I would buy that if Gurley was not telling EVERYONE after the game that he was fine.  If he were hurt he or the organization would have come clean after the game.  Instead, everyone is now beginning to ask what did Gurely do to get in the doghouse?  Was the contract a HUGE mistake?  This is not how an organization wants to end a very successful season. 

15 hours ago, High School Harry said:

He’ll get a Super Bowl ring.

He'll probably drop it.

I wish I could give this more thumb up!  Rex Burkhead actually contributed unlike Fumbleina. Imagine being the 2nd best former Bengals running back on the Pats after being the 3rd best RB on the actual Bengals. 

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Gotta love Rex. The Pats running game--naturally without Jeremy--was so quietly effective. I doubt they would have even gained the SB without them.

Not that I know much, but isn't Michel identical to Hill style-wise, but much better? How much would Hill have played, hence not having a chance to fuck up their season.

15 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Pretty much any fan base would troll him or anybody for fucking up and ending their team's season, see Cody Parkey. He had one job.

Guy had one good season. He couldn’t even get on the field during Mixon’s rookie year. Gio Bernard was a far more effective player 2015-18. Finally, life as a Bengals fan is great, we don’t have to watch Jeremy Hill dance around in the back field and gain 2 yards on 5 consecutive attempts anymore. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Guy had one good season. He couldn’t even get on the field during Mixon’s rookie year. Gio Bernard was a far more effective player 2015-18. Finally, life as a Bengals fan is great, we don’t have to watch Jeremy Hill dance around in the back field and gain 2 yards on 5 consecutive attempts anymore. 

That too.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

My good buddy who is a Pats fan (grew up in Mass) just texted me and jokingly asked who is Jeremy Hill?

Exactly.

Archived