JuJu Smith-Schuster says Stealers fans love him for Vontaze Burfict hit

oldschooler

22 minutes ago, Hooky said:

Is this a stealer board now? This is the second thread about stealers pissing on the bengals in as many days.

They're a hated division rival and this topic is about the Bengals.

I hate them too, but to not even want to remember they exist is a different level of hate 

I hope to ascend to too one day.

chuck.gif.d472efbd870494750612eb3a627d81b4.gif 

That's funny, I kinda love Ryan Shazier for the hit on Ryan Shazier. That was some good old-fashioned Stiller football. They probably blame Burfict for that, too.

I still say his greatest crime & the main reason he was effectively blacklisted was giving them a taste of their own medicine.

17 hours ago, T-Dub said:

That's funny, I kinda love Ryan Shazier for the hit on Ryan Shazier. That was some good old-fashioned Stiller football. They probably blame Burfict for that, too.

I still say his greatest crime & the main reason he was effectively blacklisted was giving them a taste of their own medicine.

was getting ready to say the exact same thing...lol 

• 5 months later...

Shitsberg loves to play dirty and get away with anything and everything They can’t ever play a legit game without bought and paid for refs that’s a fact. Videos do not lie people we all have seen these videos but no one wants to do anything about it due to money which the squealers have a lot of.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

Archived