Dolphins Plan to Release Ryan Tannehill and Bengals Could Be Interested

23 hours ago, oldschooler said:

If I am reading it right, he would be owned $18.75mil for the year.  I dunno about that. Dumping Dalton for Tanehill would certainly be a full blown "new regime" for sure. 

If the Bengals wait until he clears waivers he becomes a free agent and they can sign him to a friendlier contract. 

I've heard Washington might have interest in Dalton. I could see signing Tannehill and then moving Andy for a pick.  Tannehill becomes the bridge to the "qb of the future".

9 hours ago, Girevik said:

Nobody has said he is. We've just discussing the possibility.  Pretty much what these forums are for. 

I get that. My point is that I don't think there's anything to that report "that he could land in Cincinnati" other than wild speculation. My guess is there's nothing more to it than the fact that Taylor once worked with Tannehill and we all already know that

14 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

Did you see that Gillette commercial during the Super Bowl. I think they were talking about you...

I have no intention of ever touching are saying anything bad about the lovely wife of our future backup or possible starting QB.

She is a hard working role model for all women across this great country.   She is an avid fisherman and won the Miami Dolphin Foundation charity fishing event with a 19lb tuna.  She also loves to shoot her AR-15 with her husband and has two children. 

Total respect. 

Archived