If you were the Bengals, would you bring back Tyler Eifert in 2019?

I think we should all get comfortable with the thought of having Eifert on the roster one more season, because it’s likely to happen. The Brown family is loyal, at times to a fault (except with Whit, and see: Vontaze).

Eifert will get a deal similar to last year’s, however I expect the valuation to be driven down based on the fact that he did play so very little.

The Bengals have too many holes to fill to be drafting TE's or recruiting multiples them as outside FA's.  Uzomah's been a decent reserve and has stayed the healthiest.  I'd re-up him and at least one of the Tylers (unless they ask ridiculous numbers).

30 minutes ago, snarkster said:

The Bengals have too many holes to fill to be drafting TE's or recruiting multiples them as outside FA's.  Uzomah's been a decent reserve and has stayed the healthiest.  I'd re-up him and at least one of the Tylers (unless they ask ridiculous numbers).

The way this thing has already started, Eifert might get a big offer from somebody else.  He is the most talented TE in FA, just not the most durable. 

Archived