Keeping our enemies close 2019

1 hour ago, schotzee said:

Ahh. I thought it was a typo from someone who didn't have their shit together. So it was intentionally typed as a joke you're saying?

Yes. That's why I posted :lmao: under it

But the Browns are really taking a "beating" on social media over this signing. :wink:

53 minutes ago, spicoli said:

this is the kind of move that has the potential to implode a locker room.

it should be interesting to watch going forward. 

Why would it implode a locker room?  Drunk white girl won't go away, starts yelling racist shit at a black NFL running back and he finally snaps and does something.  No, not a good look but almost every guy in that locker room doesn't give a shit about drunk white girl.

36 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Why would it implode a locker room?  Drunk white girl won't go away, starts yelling racist shit at a black NFL running back and he finally snaps and does something.  No, not a good look but almost every guy in that locker room doesn't give a shit about drunk white girl.

Sounds a lot like Mixon’s altercation.

3 hours ago, oldschooler said:

No. He was cut and is facing suspension for kicking that woman on the video.

Nifty how Goodell was waiting to see where he landed before handing down judgement from on high.  So many integrities, I can't even count them all.

2 hours ago, westside bengal said:

I am afraid the Browns are going to keep screwing around and doing dumb shit and end up with a pretty good football team in the process.

Browns are no joke like in past years, we're both 0-0 now but they will be more than a challenge to us next season and they have a better roster right now.

14 hours ago, SF2 said:

Meh. I was actually thinking of Nick Chubb not the girl that got beat up .

He has a lot of support in that locker room, it could go sour if they start pushing Hunt into a prominent role at the expense of Chubb. 

I doubt if Hunt plays this year anyway though so it's not likely to matter much until 2020.

42 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Meh. I was actually thinking of Nick Chubb not the girl that got beat up .

He has a lot of support in that locker room, it could go sour if they start pushing Hunt into a prominent role at the expense of Chubb. 

I doubt if Hunt plays this year anyway though so it's not likely to matter much until 2020.

Hunt was only signed to a 1 year contract by the Browns

Archived