Keeping our enemies close 2019

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

That is a great deal for the Mules. The Rats are going to discover---if they haven't already--that their running Wunderkind is not all that. 

I agree on the wunderkind part...that dude is going to get broken

as far as the deal...meh

Flacco is not really much/any better than Keenum, and now they will have like 40 million in QB salaries 

39 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I agree on the wunderkind part...that dude is going to get broken

as far as the deal...meh

Flacco is not really much/any better than Keenum, and now they will have like 40 million in QB salaries 

I think the point was that Flacco is a better NFL QB than Jackson will ever be.  The defenses will adjust and Jackson WILL not be nearly as successful running.  Add in the fact that he cant throw the ball and his effectiveness will fall off a cliff.  Meanwhile, their backup will be some dude.

Just a random thought that floated through my brain...........what if the Brownies trade for Antonio Brown?

They have the draft picks and cap space to pull it off.

They've already shown a willingness to take a risk with Kareem Hunt.

I get the dysfunctional locker room stuff but .......man.........they would be pretty loaded.

slight disclaimer - I live in brownies territory - they are already obnoxious as fuck - that's why these things occur to me

9 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

That is a great deal for the Mules. The Rats are going to discover---if they haven't already--that their running Wunderkind is not all that. 

I'm not so sure.  So long as QB's are off limits these scrambling-type guys are viable. 

7 hours ago, thezerawkid said:

Its really nearly a reality that the Bengals and Browns could be battling for the North title.

If it were only so.

The Bengals are in far too much of a transition to be serious contenders this year.

New coaches, new system and a whole team of Marvinized players who have to be deprogramed

before they start anew.

A lot depends on the draft.

Can they/will they pull some sort of rabbit out of the hat

with sleepers in the mid rounds?

Not putting much faith into free agency.

51 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

If it were only so.

The Bengals are in far too much of a transition to be serious contenders this year.

New coaches, new system and a whole team of Marvinized players who have to be deprogramed

before they start anew.

A lot depends on the draft.

Can they/will they pull some sort of rabbit out of the hat

with sleepers in the mid rounds?

Not putting much faith into free agency.

OK Harry...so you and the entire Bengal Nation, are going to be completely content to sit back and watch this "transition"--without any belief or expectations that anything of value is going to occur? Not one word of discontent...the annual "a year or two away"? 

I have seen this movie before--in person--it was called The '90's.

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

OK Harry...so you and the entire Bengal Nation, are going to be completely content to sit back and watch this "transition"--without any belief or expectations that anything of value is going to occur? Not one word of discontent...the annual "a year or two away"? 

I have seen this movie before--in person--it was called The '90's.

Traditional thinking in regards to the league doesn’t hold a lot of water. Teams are making complete turn arounds in a single off season.

Archived