Keeping our enemies close 2019

1 hour ago, Shebengal said:

Boo frickin' hoo!!

Hey be nice, imagine if you were on vacation and were told you were being traded to Cleveland after thinking you were going to San Francisco?  Yeah, now you feel bad for him I bet. 

Sports teams aside, Cleveland has definitely gotten it's shit together as the years have gone by. Was just there yesterday. The downtown area has become actually a pleasant place to be--lots of new building and creature comforts. A total transformation from the way it once was. 

You gave the positive example of San Francisco as the opposite. It has transformed itself from a world class area into a literal shithole. Seen that too. 

48 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Sports teams aside, Cleveland has definitely gotten it's shit together as the years have gone by. Was just there yesterday. The downtown area has become actually a pleasant place to be--lots of new building and creature comforts. A total transformation from the way it once was. 

You gave the positive example of San Francisco as the opposite. It has transformed itself from a world class area into a literal shithole. Seen that too. 

Yes, downtown SF is turning into a shithole but the surrounding area does have some beautiful places to live and the climate is wonderful.  Cleveland will always be plagued by its shitty winters and the surrounding areas are no match for places like San Mateo, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Cupertino et al.  Taxes are a bigger issue but my guess is OBJ wasn't too worried about that. Far easier to build a brand at SF and with the help of the numerous YOUNG tech millionaires/billionaires which seems to be the goal of most pro athletes today.

32 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Yes, downtown SF is turning into a shithole but the surrounding area does have some beautiful places to live and the climate is wonderful.  Cleveland will always be plagued by its shitty winters and the surrounding areas are no match for places like San Mateo, Palo Alto, Redwood City, Cupertino et al.  Taxes are a bigger issue but my guess is OBJ wasn't too worried about that. Far easier to build a brand at SF and with the help of the numerous YOUNG tech millionaires/billionaires which seems to be the goal of most pro athletes today.

Palo Alto > Akron? Are you sure?

30 minutes ago, Hooky said:

There is a 3 hour train ride somewhere south of town that looks like fun.

https://www.cvsr.org/national-park-scenic/

We took my son on that train ride many moons ago and it was quite pleasant. It's SE of Cleveland. 

And SF2-don't be picking on Parma. My hubby is from the home of pink flamingos and white socks. :)

24 minutes ago, Hooky said:

There is a 3 hour train ride somewhere south of town that looks like fun.

https://www.cvsr.org/national-park-scenic/

If my kids were still young they would love that.  BTW, the Stealers still suck. 

Also, given Antonio Browns rather sudden bizarre behavior I am starting to think he might be exhibiting signs of CTE.  Starting to remind me of Chris Henry and Richie  Incognito.

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

If my kids were still young they would love that.  BTW, the Stealers still suck. 

Also, given Antonio Browns rather sudden bizarre behavior I am starting to think he might be exhibiting signs of CTE.  Starting to remind me of Chris Henry and Richie  Incognito.

Maybe he realized that Ben had a new Butt Buddie in JarJar and that Omar had been full of shit for years!😂😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/10/2019 at 10:17 AM, Le Tigre said:

NE Ohio is quite nice for nature. Even Lorain County--once one exits depressing Elyria--is pleasant. 

Elyria might be the shittiest shitburg mcshitstain in all of the greater northeast shitapolis region. 

1 hour ago, saphead said:

Elyria might be the shittiest shitburg mcshitstain in all of the greater northeast shitapolis region. 

Wow!  Did you get arrested there or something?  Wake up in a Motel 6 nekkid next to a guy named Earl unable to remember the previous night?  Get shot at after cow tipping?

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

And OBJ, the guy who is so happy to make a fresh start and get to work immediately is skipping OTAs.   Obviously, he already knows all the new plays and has a firm grasp on the offense for his new team.   It is hard to make this stuff up.  

4 hours ago, SF2 said:

And OBJ, the guy who is so happy to make a fresh start and get to work immediately is skipping OTAs.   Obviously, he already knows all the new plays and has a firm grasp on the offense for his new team.   It is hard to make this stuff up.  

I don't think that things are going to be as rosy as everyone in Cleveland thinks. I think there's going to be an ego clash between Mayfield and OBJ.

Just my .02 worth. We shall see. 

Archived