Keeping our enemies close 2019

On 4/25/2019 at 7:37 PM, oldschooler said:

Messed up situation.  She records him for proof in order to protect THEIR son but at the same time the proof will probably end his playing days.  Keep in mind, he hasn't made much money yet.  He was set to make $2mil this year but only made $650k last year.   He will probably be put on the exempt list an not make anything this year.

This was the year he was going to sign a $40mil guaranteed contract most likely. Talk about a tough decision for a mom.  

Seriously, what do you do in this situation?  Maybe leave him, take the kid, let him sign the big contract and sue for support?   Then again, he was threatening her as well.

5 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Let's talk about billionaire Robert Kraft being involved with high-level human trafficking, possibly involving minors.  Where's his suspension?

That's been debunked. The sheriff had to admit there was no human trafficking involved, just routine prostitution. 

32 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

That's been debunked. The sheriff had to admit there was no human trafficking involved, just routine prostitution. 

Yeah maybe, when I read about the madam & her Magic Fingers Salon businesses or whatever it sure sounded like the typical human trafficking supply chain, registered owners kept changing & they were deporting people.  I am skeptical of retractions from local law enforcement where billionaires and presidents are concerned.  

18 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Yeah maybe, when I read about the madam & her Magic Fingers Salon businesses or whatever it sure sounded like the typical human trafficking supply chain, registered owners kept changing & they were deporting people.  I am skeptical of retractions from local law enforcement where billionaires and presidents are concerned.  

The only reason they finally busted the place was they caught billionaire NFL owner utilizing their services.   

6 minutes ago, SF2 said:

The only reason they finally busted the place was they caught billionaire NFL owner utilizing their services.   

Which is also pretty suspect for an illegal business that was apparently booking "talent" for these exclusive parties & rubbing elbows with the president.  

Point being I don't think Kraft should get a pass but he probably will.

You seem to be trying hard to rope Trump into this. It was a large investigation that's ended with a whimper. The initial arrests proclaimed the johns "monsters" yet there weren't any rescued sex slaves. The women charged with servicing Kraft are middle aged. They are from China but have their own Florida residences, nothing like being locked onsite as the sheriff at one point claimed. Law enforcement set up a camera inside and watched for months what they could have done in 3 days normally.

Usually they just send in an undercover cop and if he's offered extras, they come back with a warrant and arrest the workers and owner. 

2 hours ago, sparky151 said:

You seem to be trying hard to rope Trump into this. It was a large investigation that's ended with a whimper. The initial arrests proclaimed the johns "monsters" yet there weren't any rescued sex slaves. The women charged with servicing Kraft are middle aged. They are from China but have their own Florida residences, nothing like being locked onsite as the sheriff at one point claimed. Law enforcement set up a camera inside and watched for months what they could have done in 3 days normally.

Usually they just send in an undercover cop and if he's offered extras, they come back with a warrant and arrest the workers and owner. 

https://amp.businessinsider.com/florida-massage-parlor-founder-orchestrated-trump-donations-from-spa-employees-2019-3

12 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

I sometimes wonder what would've happened if that fumble against Oakland wasn't overturned.  Now we're changing the rules of the game itself just to keep this guy on the field.  It's that NBA model of the story being their 10-12 superstars and then all the other people getting paid to be there for them to dunk on.

11 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I sometimes wonder what would've happened if that fumble against Oakland wasn't overturned.  Now we're changing the rules of the game itself just to keep this guy on the field.  It's that NBA model of the story being their 10-12 superstars and then all the other people getting paid to be there for them to dunk on.

Pretty much that. 

22 hours ago, High School Harry said:

They can have him.

They signed him

20 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Why is Mark Walton listed as an "enemy" to keep "close"? 

Because we play the Dolphins this season.

12-22-19 at Miami

7 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

So, consider any nobody ex-Bengal, who becomes a practice squad player on some team they play in late December, an "enemy". 

Got it. 

No. I consider teams we play this season the "enemy".

And considering Walton was a Bengal draft pick last season, I thought it was worthy of posting.

Is that good enough or nah?

57 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

We play the Bills 9-22-19 at Buffalo

Never understood why the guy didn't just try to become O guard instead of tackle.  Probably could have caught on somewhere as a backup at least for longer than a week. 

On 5/13/2019 at 7:18 AM, oldschooler said:

No. I consider teams we play this season the "enemy".

And considering Walton was a Bengal draft pick last season, I thought it was worthy of posting.

Is that good enough or nah?

This thread is just an excuse to not post things in the NFL forum or the AFCN smack forum. We might as well just have one forum since people don't want to post in other threads in deep fear of somebody not seeing it.

Archived