Keeping our enemies close 2019

5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Baltimore seems to be almost as overlooked as we are at the moment

With good reason.  That is about as meh a mob of morons as there is in the NFL.  They should have hired Marvin Lewis as their head coach.

Maybe a publicity campaign and name change to The Three Eyed Ravens.

5 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

#prmove

the coach and GM just happened to show up, he didn't even know they were coming... lol

I am surprised the Commissioner didn't accidentally show up.

17 minutes ago, membengal said:

Tyler Kroft broke his foot in Bills OTAs yesterday. 

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/05/21/buffalo-bills-tyler-kroft-suffers-broken-foot/

Apparently, he's having surgery on it today.  Is it time for him to get the same "injury concern" label as Eifert yet?

Edit: 3-4 months recovery, might be ready for start of season.

1 hour ago, BBR said:

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/05/21/buffalo-bills-tyler-kroft-suffers-broken-foot/

Apparently, he's having surgery on it today.  Is it time for him to get the same "injury concern" label as Eifert yet?

Edit: 3-4 months recovery, might be ready for start of season.

Boy, Buffalo is having as much bad luck with TEs as we are. They cut Fisher and now Kroft gets injured.

Wonder if they will bring Fisher back?

2 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Boy, Buffalo is having as much bad luck with TEs as we are. They cut Fisher and now Kroft gets injured.

Wonder if they will bring Fisher back?

You would have to think so.  I mean most O tackles picked in the 2nd round who wash out after 4 seasons typically shine at a new position like TE.  /sarc off.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

By "hashed out their differences" I hope it means they kicked his candy ass.

I'm still thinking he will be out before mid season.

One can hope but I doubt it.  To be honest, Mayfield is a bitch but Johnson is getting paid very well and just signed a 3yr $15mil contract with $7.7mil guaranteed last year and his 2019 salary is already fully guaranteed.  Acting as if he is a victim is pretty lame but that is the Cleveland way. 

Cardinals claimed OT Desmond Harrison off waivers from the Browns.

Cleveland waived Harrison after he was late to minicamp. The former undrafted free agent opened last season at left tackle for the Browns, but he was terrible before being replaced by Greg Robinson. He is not a lock for Arizona's roster.

RELATED: 
Jun 6, 2019, 11:52 AM ET
  •  

Browns waived OT Desmond Harrison.

Harrison was reportedly late to minicamp. An UDFA rookie last year, Harrison somehow won the Browns' Week 1 starting left-tackle job and remained there for the first eight games. He received atrocious grades from Pro Football Focus and was benched in favor of ex-bust Greg Robinson. The left-tackle situation in Cleveland is a real issue heading into the summer, and one that is going overlooked by many.

**** Meh and who gives a fudge but this looser with a big pay check (compared to mine) skips voluntary mini camp and misses a day of mandatory mini.  St. OBJackoff skips voluntary when it would be a good show of bonding with the new team mates if he had at least put in some face time.

Beginnings of discord in Clown Town?  Let's hope so.

I really hope folks are right about the Browns imploding.  But for the first time in quite awhile I worry about them.  I think they have a GM that seems to know what he is doing (we will see I guess) and appeared to fix one big issue and that was meddling owners.  If they win then all the head cases and drama queens might stay in line but if they don't then all bets are off.

And Fuck the Stealers.....

Archived