Keeping our enemies close 2019

On 6/17/2019 at 11:14 AM, SF2 said:

Well, since he doesn't have one your burn wasn't very good.  Now if you said his brother....

I don't know or give two shits about his family tree. I was just saying that he looks like somebody that would fuck his sister if he had one.

On 6/17/2019 at 5:31 PM, SF2 said:

I can't stop watching this guy get totally fucked up!   Damn!

reminds me of the Green Bay game in 2009 when the best hit /tackle of the day was when the big, husky security guy decleated the fan who ran on the field and stole the ball from Farve.....

decleat1.jpg

slide2_original.gif

We all try to accomplish things in life, that perhaps will be useful for others, like leaving a legacy. Be remembered.

Twenty years from now, that fellow may not have accomplished anything useful, but no doubt will still be remembered. 

31 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Dude picks Baltimore because he thinks Lamar Jackson is going to develop.  Jackson averaged 75 yards passing per game, took WAY TOO many hits and had a 58% completion rate.  RGIII v2.0  

It is just one of those unfortunate things where our past is coming back to haunt us. Until we win a fucking playoff game, nothing is going to change as far as media coverage/opinions.

"Same old Bengals"

Feels unfair how the Browns sort of became media darlings seemingly overnight though. Their recent ineptitude was just as bad as the Bengals were in the 90's-early 00's. We never had an 0-16 season. Only thing I can think of is the Mayfield OBJ star power?? I don't get it.

20 minutes ago, Griever said:

It is just one of those unfortunate things where our past is coming back to haunt us. Until we win a fucking playoff game, nothing is going to change as far as media coverage/opinions.

"Same old Bengals"

Feels unfair how the Browns sort of became media darlings seemingly overnight though. Their recent ineptitude was just as bad as the Bengals were in the 90's-early 00's. We never had an 0-16 season. Only thing I can think of is the Mayfield OBJ star power?? I don't get it.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

giphy.gif

Yep, the media love drama queens and prima donnas. They barely pay any attention to Larry Fitzgerald or AJ Green but Dez Bryant!!!!!  The networks promote the games by promoting the outspoken stars, not the quiet guys who do their jobs.

Archived