Keeping our enemies close 2019

17 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Then I guess IDK. I went back and read a few of his post-game pressers up there. Many had the desired "it begins with me" gun-in-mouth when handing out blame. He doesn't have to carry water for Cleveland and their bearded hobo QB anymore...so he no longer has to debase himself on their behalf. And even if he did for some reason, would it satisfy anyone--especially his haters? Not here for certain.

The question posed,would have the same response from any person on the street would have: "Hey Joe, I remember you used to work as a widget designer ar X Corp. Think you would be able to design widgets again?". If anyone would respond "No, I can't make or design widgets anymore--never could in the first place"..they are a damn liar. 

More like Potential Boss “Hey Joe, I heard you were fired from Company X as the director of widget making. Why were you fired and would ever think of making widgets for us?”

Joe, “ Yeah I got fired because only 20% of my widgets were any good but it’s because nobody at that plant did their job right especially the red headed 3 time All-Industry widget maker Sandy Lawton.  Did you read my interview on how bad Company X was in The Widget Times?  Oh, I would love to work for you.”

Potential Boss, “Never mind.”

8 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

The more expanded/subjective responses to a completely black/white scenario, makes any response a complete non sequitur. 

Whatever, as the saying goes. 

Defending his head coaching ability is like defending Akille Smith’s or David Klingler’s NFL QB abilities. He is a bad NFL head coach and nothing you or he can say will change that.   The way he handled both Kizer and Mayfield was bewildering. 

• 2 weeks later...

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2019/07/22/seahawks-bengals-week-1-opponent-suffers-defensive-setback-with-jarran-reed-suspension/?utm_source=smg&utm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-hero

The Cincinnati Bengals have an incredibly difficult schedule in 2019, in large part due to a Week 1 road encounter with the Seattle Seahawks.

Monday, those Seahawks lost a major part of their defense with lineman Jarran Reed receiving a six-game suspension for a violation of the league’s personal conduct policy.

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport first reported the news, which stems from an incident in April of 2017.

Reed, a second-round pick in 2016, had 13.5 sacks on his career and had 10.5 of those last season alone. One of Seattle’s weaknesses this offseason was interior line depth, so the team now has to turn to unprovens like Poona Ford and otherwise a rotation.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

https://www.king5.com/article/sports/nfl/seahawks/sources-seahawk-jarran-reed-investigated-for-assault/437977570

Bellevue Police responded to a complaint from an adult female who claimed that Seattle Seahawk Jarran Reed had assaulted her in late April, according to sources close to the Bellevue Police Department.

The alleged incident happened on April 27 at 3 a.m. at a home in Bellevue.

Sources confirm that the domestic violence case is open. Investigators are looking into the claim, and there has still been no determination on if charges will be filed.

I guess they were confirmed.  He must have hammered her pretty good to take a six game shot.  He should be in a cage.  What a POS.

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2019/07/22/seahawks-bengals-week-1-opponent-suffers-defensive-setback-with-jarran-reed-suspension/?utm_source=smg&utm_medium=wasabi&utm_content=home-hero

The Cincinnati Bengals have an incredibly difficult schedule in 2019, in large part due to a Week 1 road encounter with the Seattle Seahawks.

Monday, those Seahawks lost a major part of their defense with lineman Jarran Reed receiving a six-game suspension for a violation of the league’s personal conduct policy.

NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport first reported the news, which stems from an incident in April of 2017.

Reed, a second-round pick in 2016, had 13.5 sacks on his career and had 10.5 of those last season alone. One of Seattle’s weaknesses this offseason was interior line depth, so the team now has to turn to unprovens like Poona Ford and otherwise a rotation.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

https://www.king5.com/article/sports/nfl/seahawks/sources-seahawk-jarran-reed-investigated-for-assault/437977570

Bellevue Police responded to a complaint from an adult female who claimed that Seattle Seahawk Jarran Reed had assaulted her in late April, according to sources close to the Bellevue Police Department.

The alleged incident happened on April 27 at 3 a.m. at a home in Bellevue.

Sources confirm that the domestic violence case is open. Investigators are looking into the claim, and there has still been no determination on if charges will be filed.

I guess they were confirmed.  He must have hammered her pretty good to take a six game shot.  He should be in a cage.  What a POS.

Its a good thing he didn't have a drink while in the league's substance abuse program like Thurman.  I guess beating on women (which is actually against the law) isn't as bad as having a drink (which is actually legal)

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Not exactly a strong vote of confidence.  Only in Pittsburgh can a head coach trip another team's return guy and still have the media kissing his ass.

“Come on he didn’t trip anyone, he accidentally got sort of in his way” ~ Chris Collinsworth. 

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

Not really.  If we're playing a round of HORSE and I kick you in the balls and run away, did I win?

He wins....period..

How many coaches in Cincinnati have won a super bowl? 

Hes never had a losing season..

Hes keot the Stealers in contention during his tenure...

Just now, claptonrocks said:

He wins....period..

How many coaches in Cincinnati have won a super bowl? 

Hes never had a losing season..

Hes keot the Stealers in contention during his tenure...

So.. That was a "yes"?  2nd question, do you play poker?

Point being he cheats and his team cheats at his encouragement.  You know what they say, cheaters never win.  When you cheat at something you're not competing anymore, you are cheating.  Winning means you played by the same rules as everyone else & came out on top.   If not there's always going to be that asterisk next to your name no matter what you tell yourself.

It's kind of sad that I need to explain this to people over 10 years old.

34 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Point being he cheats and his team cheats at his encouragement.  You know what they say, cheaters never win.  When you cheat at something you're not competing anymore, you are cheating.  Winning means you played by the same rules as everyone else & came out on top.   If not there's always going to be that asterisk next to your name no matter what you tell yourself.

I just checked the list of Super Bowl winning teams on a few sites and not one of them have asterisks next to the winners.   Nobody really buys into this drivel other than the team that loses.  I would be more than happy to have a Lombardi trophy handed to Mike Brown this February even if they cheated.  

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Get over it...

Just hope they dont humiliate the bengals this year..

32 minutes ago, SF2 said:

I just checked the list of Super Bowl winning teams on a few sites and not one of them have asterisks next to the winners.   Nobody really buys into this drivel other than the team that loses.  I would be more than happy to have a Lombardi trophy handed to Mike Brown this February even if they cheated.  

I just knew you were a City fan. :ph34r:

Archived