Keeping our enemies close 2019

1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

Pfft as if assholes like Eisen and the rest of the football media didn't help cover for Brown's (long, long established) assholery - at least when he was on the "precious" Stealers.

Seriously, I kind of feel sympathy for Brown because when he was with the Stealers everyone kept telling him he was still awesome and still babied him no matter how many cry-baby narcissist fuck-face episodes he had.  Now I *guess* because he's not on the Stealers it's suddenly a big shock, and a problem?  Some talking head in Brown's video (of his supposedly private phone call with Gruden) said "before he got the money he was never like this" (meaning his original big deal in Pittsburgh).  Ok, so why didn't you call him out like this when he did it with the Stealers?  Maybe because the Stealers are one of the biggest money makers for the league?  Maybe?

Worthless idiots.

1 hour ago, HavePityPlease said:

Pfft as if assholes like Eisen and the rest of the football media didn't help cover for Brown's (long, long established) assholery - at least when he was on the "precious" Stealers.

Seriously, I kind of feel sympathy for Brown because when he was with the Stealers everyone kept telling him he was still awesome and still babied him no matter how many cry-baby narcissist fuck-face episodes he had.  Now I *guess* because he's not on the Stealers it's suddenly a big shock, and a problem?  Some talking head in Brown's video (of his supposedly private phone call with Gruden) said "before he got the money he was never like this" (meaning his original big deal in Pittsburgh).  Ok, so why didn't you call him out like this when he did it with the Stealers?  Maybe because the Stealers are one of the biggest money makers for the league?  Maybe?

Worthless idiots.

Nah man, once Brown went off the deep end last year, the Stealers dumped him.  What Brown has done in the last 6 months is all on him. 

Dont blame anyone for this asshat’s conduct other than the asshat. 

I find it hard to believe this wasn’t the plan the whole time. Patriots did next to nothing to shore up a weak WR position, especially after Gronk retires, and Brown pulls this stunt to get released and less than 2 hours later signs with the Pats?  Nothing to see here you conspiracy nuts, move along so Tom can get to 10 SB wins before retiring at the age of 55

Well, that was a curious twist, wasn't it? 

The Raiders will not matter to this league until next year--they will make sure Marky is taken care of when they settle on the Strip. 

Meamwhile, chalk another one up for #teamslikethepatriots. Another extravaganza next February, brought to you by Hyundai or Subaru or Ford or....

4 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Well, that was a curious twist, wasn't it? 

Hard to believe, isn't it?  NFL you so crazy.  *checking for my wallet*

8 hours ago, oldschooler said:

I'd officially like to nominate Rich Eisen for the Nobel Jock-Sniffer Prize.  

3 minutes ago, spicoli said:

so if you had to pick one, which would you take? 2019 Bengals under Zac Taylor or 2019 Raiders under Jon Gruden?

Record-wise?  We won 2 more than them last year & I'd bet we're within 2 games of them again this year.  I'm taking the Bengals. 

We're both missing our WR1 now, but thankfully we didn't cut our promising back-up like they did.

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/2019/9/7/20854579/raiders-tried-to-get-keelan-doss-back-after-ab-release

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

so if you had to pick one, which would you take? 2019 Bengals under Zac Taylor or 2019 Raiders under Jon Gruden?

Since both are completely irrelevant to the league and their media sycophants, choosing one or the other means nothing.

Now next season, once the Raiders are settled into their billion dollar desert pleasure palace, they will be curiously resurrected into one of those featured NFL game-of-the-week-brought-to-you-by-Dr-Pepper-Samsung darlings. 

4 hours ago, High School Harry said:

If he hadn't signed with the PaddyRats, he would have been signed by the Browns.

Just another way to Protect the Shield and assure the Brady Bunch of another Super Bowl.

And another Super Bowl I won't watch.

My season ends with the Bengals last game.

Fuck 'em all.

AB signed a 1 yr 15 mil contract (10mil guareenteed 5 mill in incentives) with  9 mil as a signing bonus so i guess they had the cap space?  

Archived