Keeping our enemies close 2019

15 hours ago, palmer4mvp said:

I find it hard to believe this wasn’t the plan the whole time. Patriots did next to nothing to shore up a weak WR position, especially after Gronk retires, and Brown pulls this stunt to get released and less than 2 hours later signs with the Pats?  Nothing to see here you conspiracy nuts, move along so Tom can get to 10 SB wins before retiring at the age of 55

I wouldn't think much of it if the whole LeGarrette Blount shit hadn't happened.

On 9/7/2019 at 8:46 PM, T-Dub said:

Hard to believe, isn't it?  NFL you so crazy.  *checking for my wallet*

I'd officially like to nominate Rich Eisen for the Nobel Jock-Sniffer Prize.  

And the lifetime achievement award for years of being painfully not funny.

On 9/7/2019 at 5:42 PM, palmer4mvp said:

I find it hard to believe this wasn’t the plan the whole time. Patriots did next to nothing to shore up a weak WR position, especially after Gronk retires, and Brown pulls this stunt to get released and less than 2 hours later signs with the Pats?  Nothing to see here you conspiracy nuts, move along so Tom can get to 10 SB wins before retiring at the age of 55

He did shit because he wanted the Stealers to release him so he could choose which team to sign with, but they wouldn't and finally traded him. He probably has been scheming getting released since he got to Oakland. Now he'll play ball literally and figuratively now he got what he wants and the pats will be blown for taming the savage beast.

2 minutes ago, Hooky said:

He did shit because he wanted the Stealers to release him so he could choose which team to sign with, but they wouldn't and finally traded him. He probably has been scheming getting released since he got to Oakland. Now he'll play ball literally and figuratively now he got what he wants and the pats will be blown for taming the savage beast.

I think it's painfully obvious his agent already had a deal in place with New England but 

zUBD5lN.png

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

I think it's painfully obvious his agent already had a deal in place with New England but 

zUBD5lN.png

I could give 2 shits myself, but I think it would be hilarious if he's the one that finally brings the patriots down.

Wearing a $350,000 watch during the game?

Also, against the rules but he's going to wear it anyway?

I'd make sure I put a helmet to it every time he touched the ball

Odell Beckham appears to feel the same way about his watch that Antonio Brown felt about his old helmet.

The Browns wideout wore a $350,000 watch during the team’s loss to the Titans last Sunday and word from the league was that his choice of accessory was a violation of league rules. The league was expected to address the issue with Beckham and the Browns without any discipline being imposed.

Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com reports that Beckham said on Tuesday that he plans to wear the watch again in Week Two against the Jets. He also said that he feels it is only an issue because he is wearing the watch and that there would be no issue at all if the watch cost $20.

Beckham added that he wants it to be “about football, not the watch.” His approach to making things about football instead of the watch is sure to leave some scratching their head.

12 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Wearing a $350,000 watch during the game?

Also, against the rules but he's going to wear it anyway?

I'd make sure I put a helmet to it every time he touched the ball

Odell Beckham appears to feel the same way about his watch that Antonio Brown felt about his old helmet.

The Browns wideout wore a $350,000 watch during the team’s loss to the Titans last Sunday and word from the league was that his choice of accessory was a violation of league rules. The league was expected to address the issue with Beckham and the Browns without any discipline being imposed.

Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com reports that Beckham said on Tuesday that he plans to wear the watch again in Week Two against the Jets. He also said that he feels it is only an issue because he is wearing the watch and that there would be no issue at all if the watch cost $20.

Beckham added that he wants it to be “about football, not the watch.” His approach to making things about football instead of the watch is sure to leave some scratching their head.

Step up and suspend his ass if he wares it again.

He's not above the rules.  Its not like he plays for the Patriots or

anything.

Too bad we don't still have Pac or Burf.  They would steal it off

his wrist and he wouldn't miss it until after the game.

Archived