Keeping our enemies close 2019

8 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Antonio "Tire Fire" Brown's actions over the last two or so years have been multiple times worse than anything Burfict did - yet with an ex-Steeler it is forgive and forget...

Speaking of Burfict...I enjoyed the commentary from MNF as many predicted on this site...Burfict is now a team leader that does things the right way.  He did make some good plays and was annointed as redeemed.  They stopped just short of suggesting that the Bengals were dumb to let him go...I guess it's a foregone conclusion that he was a marked man here regardless.  He looked as big as a DLineman too from what I saw...he was never a skinny-minny, but sure looks to have gained a few since last year.  I wish him well...except in Week 11 of course...that should be interesting.

1 hour ago, esjbh2 said:

Speaking of Burfict...I enjoyed the commentary from MNF as many predicted on this site...Burfict is now a team leader that does things the right way.  He did make some good plays and was annointed as redeemed.  They stopped just short of suggesting that the Bengals were dumb to let him go...I guess it's a foregone conclusion that he was a marked man here regardless.  He looked as big as a DLineman too from what I saw...he was never a skinny-minny, but sure looks to have gained a few since last year.  I wish him well...except in Week 11 of course...that should be interesting.

...and they were quick to point out that he was the peace-keeper when a scuffle broke out (but there was a little chuckle, also).

3 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

Almost as if the whole mess was driven by Shitsburgh's constant whining about him  :whistle:

16 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

He probably wouldn't have even played week 1 due to suspension if he was still here.

16 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

He still looked slow, out of position and missed a few tackles.  He also did a few things that were borderline but not egregious.  He is still leading helmet first into tackles so it is just a matter of time.  

16 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Antonio "Tire Fire" Brown's actions over the last two or so years have been multiple times worse than anything Burfict did - yet with an ex-Steeler it is forgive and forget...

Dude, nobody is forgiving or forgetting Antonio Brown.  Have you listened to sports radio or been to a sports site on ESPN lately?  And the big different between the two is Burfict was trying to hurt other players on the field, Brown is simply crazy and is hurting himself. 

11 hours ago, SF2 said:

Dude, nobody is forgiving or forgetting Antonio Brown.  Have you listened to sports radio or been to a sports site on ESPN lately?  And the big different between the two is Burfict was trying to hurt other players on the field, Brown is simply crazy and is hurting himself

And his trainer lady, allegedly.

29 minutes ago, saphead said:

I am taking a yoga class to assist efforts in self-fellatiating myself in the event of an 0-16 stooler season. 

Unfortunately, best case is they go 2-14.  You forgot they play us twice this year and we haven't beaten them since 2015. We are 3-17 since Dalton became the starter against the Stealers.

Archived