Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
oldschooler

Keeping our enemies close 2019

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Well 

 

 

 

Woof!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oldschooler said:

 

That is a reasonable contract for a decent RB.   Therefore it sucks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Cleveland's staff is much better than ours. To begin with they have a real GM running things. Beyond that they had time to do interviews and picked Kitchens based on his performance as a play caller last year. Nobody knows what Taylor can do. 

You do realize that they both have about the same amount of coordinator experience, right?  Although, Taylor does have a year of college OC experience, which Kitchen doesn't have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awww for fucks sake! Seriously?

We're going to have to hear about this shit all Summer ain't we?

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oldschooler said:

Awww for fucks sake! Seriously?

We're going to have to hear about this shit all Summer ain't we?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kennethmw said:

You do realize that they both have about the same amount of coordinator experience, right?  Although, Taylor does have a year of college OC experience, which Kitchen doesn't have.

Nice try. Taylor has zero experience as a coordinator in the NFL while Kitchen has about 2/3 of a season where he showed quite well. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Nice try. Taylor has zero experience as a coordinator in the NFL while Kitchen has about 2/3 of a season where he showed quite well. 

Taylor served as OC for the Dolphins for 5 games.  Comparing 1/3 of a season to 2/3 is splitting hairs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Girevik said:

Taylor served as OC for the Dolphins for 5 games.  Comparing 1/3 of a season to 2/3 is splitting hairs. 

Ok, I stand corrected. Didn't remember his Fins tenure.  But did they suddenly improve when he took over their offense?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Ok, I stand corrected. Didn't remember his Fins tenure.  But did they suddenly improve when he took over their offense?

Can't say,  but I'm pretty sure he didn't have the first overall pick to throw in and provide energy either 

 

And for the record,  I'm not defending the hire.  Just wanted to be accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Nice try. Taylor has zero experience as a coordinator in the NFL while Kitchen has about 2/3 of a season where he showed quite well. 

Bro, before you debate me, do your homework.  You might not like what I say, but I do my research.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

 

Only 8? I guess they really made an example out of Ray Rice. NFL discipline is a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hooky said:

Only 8? I guess they really made an example out of Ray Rice. NFL discipline is a joke.

To be fair, the fan girl was the total aggressor in the Hunt incident while Rice knocked his future wife out and dragged her back to the room.   There were witnesses to the Hunt incident that painted an ugly picture of what the girl was doing and saying. 

 

That certainly doesn't excuse Hunt but last time I checked, Mixon didn't pay any penalty for breaking a girl's jaw other than a lower draft slot so we are really the last ones to complain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, SF2 said:

To be fair, the fan girl was the total aggressor in the Hunt incident while Rice knocked his future wife out and dragged her back to the room.   There were witnesses to the Hunt incident that painted an ugly picture of what the girl was doing and saying. 

 

That certainly doesn't excuse Hunt but last time I checked, Mixon didn't pay any penalty for breaking a girl's jaw other than a lower draft slot so we are really the last ones to complain.

 

Thought I read the NCAA had suspended him when it happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

 

Thought I read the NCAA had suspended him when it happened?

NCAA is not NFL.  The NFL punishes guys for stuff they did in college all the time in particular being enrolled in the substance abuse track day 1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SF2 said:

NCAA is not NFL.  The NFL punishes guys for stuff they did in college all the time in particular being enrolled in the substance abuse track day 1. 

 

Agreed that the NFL's discipline policy doesn't make any sense.  In fact calling it a "policy" at all would imply some level of consistency where there is none.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2019 at 12:37 PM, kennethmw said:

You do realize that they both have about the same amount of coordinator experience, right?  Although, Taylor does have a year of college OC experience, which Kitchen doesn't have.

Maybe but Monkin I believe will be calling the plays, and he at least has a year in Tampa where he had them leading the league in passing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

 

 

Can he play slot corner?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Go-Bengals.com on Facebook

Go-Bengals.com on Twitter

×