Keeping our enemies close 2019

11 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

my boss walked in this morning all chipper (browns fan)... he's like Hey Rob and smiling..

this is already unbearable....

You'll get to laugh at him mid-season when his team with the Yankees caliber roster is tanking. And you could always have him whacked and take his job.

7 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

my boss walked in this morning all chipper (browns fan)... he's like Hey Rob and smiling..

this is already unbearable....

That's why I hate Browns fans. Seriously, they're just as bad as Stealers fans.

Paper champions. Remind the mofo the Browns have won 11 games the past 4 seasons

and they haven't had a winning season since 2007. They've only had 2 winning seasons since 1999

11 minutes ago, Hooky said:

You'll get to laugh at him mid-season when his team with the Yankees caliber roster is tanking. And you could always have him whacked and take his job.

ha ha...I hope so, and I don't want his job.. he works way too much

9 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

That's why I hate Browns fans. Seriously, they're just as bad as Stealers fans.

Paper champions. Remind the mofo the Browns have won 11 games the past 4 seasons

and they haven't had a winning season since 2007. They've only had 2 winning seasons since 1999

I know.. I say it all the time, they are even worse than stealers fans... at least the stealers have won something.. 

Oh.. I reminded him...but these fools have no memory..  another dude in the office said Super Bowl or bust... lol

I want them to start like 0-3 soooooooooooo fucking bad.

10 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Cleveland's staff is much better than ours. To begin with they have a real GM running things. Beyond that they had time to do interviews and picked Kitchens based on his performance as a play caller last year. Nobody knows what Taylor can do. 

'meh

Duke Tobin is basically a GM without the title.

8 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

At least we added players and didn't lose core players like the Stealers and Ravens

Image result for funny brightside meme

I have to agree. We may be a dumpster fire but at least we are not floating down a flooded road like the Stealers. Pretty sure most of the team does not hate Dalton. 

Archived