Keeping our enemies close 2019

On 2/28/2019 at 1:19 PM, Jason said:

We don’t play them this season but...

Jason Whitten unretiring and returning to the Cowboys per numerous Twitter reports. 

Big fan of Witten but he'll be 37 in May.  I know they keep softening the game to keep Marsha healthy but one of these old farts are going to seriously fuck themselves up trying to hang on to their glory days.

23 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

But he'll be a 37-year old big-name protected defenseless receiver...so he should play until he's 60. 

That's kind of what I'm getting at with these guys:  all the flags and fines in the world aren't going to give them their ruptured spleen back after the fact.  

6 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

But he'll be a 37-year old big-name protected defenseless receiver...so he should play until he's 60. 

Meh, he will do what all us old farts do, tear a hammy or blow out his knee. It’s what old people who think they still have it do.  The  soft rules can’t protect you from Father Time. 

14 hours ago, oldschooler said:

The Ravens have gone from having only $15 mil in cap space to over $50 by trading Flacco, releasing Weddle and not tagging Mosley.  My guess is they try to re-sign Mosley.

2 minutes ago, akiliMVP said:

I'm assuming raiders. They have a lot of draft capitol to spend. May be able to get him for their 2nd rounder.

Yeah, I pretty much looked at who had the most cap space and picked the top three that made sense.  No way he would go to Buffalo who have 3rd highest cap space and Jets said no already. I can't see him going to Cleveland either. 

5 minutes ago, spicoli said:

foxnews1‏ @foxnews117

According to sources Cleveland Browns acquired WR Odell Beckham Jr for their 2019 first round pick and 2nd round 2019 and 2020 First round and 20120 2nd round pick.

I'm not seeing this anywhere

Archived