Marvin Lewis thinks Bengals must improve offensive line this offseason

10 minutes ago, westside bengal said:

Jeez, i saw the post clicked on it and saw Marvin's grinning dumb ass face and just backed out to another topic.  But thanks for posting.  I may watch after lunch settles.

ha ha ha ha... I swear I felt the exact same way, but instead of backing out I scrolled down since there was one comment.

I will not be watching even when lunch settles.

just look at that fucking face..reminds me of the last few years of misery here.

13 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

wow,  a genuine round table that was cordial and informative. 

I'm as dissappointed in the lack of success as anyone but Marvin showed some class and I wish him the best.

I agree with this right here. Nice man, and I hope all is well with Marvin. 

35 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

As do I. 

But for many, they will not be at rest until he is jailed at Evin Prison. 

As far as Marvin the person...I do not want any bad for him and hope he lives a great life with the $$$$$ he confiscated from the Brown Family Trust.

As far as Marvin the former coach of the Bengals.....fuck him like there is no tomorrow or something like that.

Honestly Bengals aside, what i loved most about that video was just them asking a former coach about their previous team, how often do you see that? Kind of neat. Marvin you could tell was very anxious talking up there.

On a side note i saw johm thorton and hue jackson at kenwood town center today. Hue looked mierable and completely just lost on his next steps in life. After thorton got up, Hue just sat their kind of like dear in the head lights.

You guys can hate these guys all you want, but at the end of the day, they are humans beings, and i wish them the best.

7 hours ago, turningpoint said:

Honestly Bengals aside, what i loved most about that video was just them asking a former coach about their previous team, how often do you see that? Kind of neat. Marvin you could tell was very anxious talking up there.

On a side note i saw johm thorton and hue jackson at kenwood town center today. Hue looked mierable and completely just lost on his next steps in life. After thorton got up, Hue just sat their kind of like dear in the head lights.

You guys can hate these guys all you want, but at the end of the day, they are humans beings, and i wish them the best.

That is asking way too much, unfortunately.

Thre will come a day, when ex-HC Boy Wonder may too appear at Kenwood Town Center--hopefully (for him) not disheveled and broken.

31 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

That is asking way too much, unfortunately.

Thre will come a day, when ex-HC Boy Wonder may too appear at Kenwood Town Center--hopefully (for him) not disheveled and broken.

The fact they've all made more money in the last 5 years than I'm likely to see in my lifetime must surely cushion the blow for them.  I don't have any real animosity towards them now but I don't have a whole lot of sympathy either.  IOW there were probably 100 nameless strangers in that mall carrying a hell of a lot more on their shoulders than some NFL bullshit.  I see these guys at JUCOs sleeping in their office and working second jobs just to be near the game and maybe catch a break. I think Hue Jackson will be fine with this little reality check. Quite possible Zac Taylor is right there with him in 2-3 years at that.

Well, those are good points. Money does make the world go 'round. I never have been in class envy either--don't give a good crap what somebody makes...and especially highly paid entertainers and their on-field handlers. The mighty rise, and the mighty fall...so do the lowly. Seems that's the walk of life (cue Knopfler now)...  

16 hours ago, turningpoint said:

I mean yeah, but for him to specifically say that the Bengals chief concern was the offensive line...that he was a party to ruining...is pretty fucking galling.

53 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

I mean yeah, but for him to specifically say that the Bengals chief concern was the offensive line...that he was a party to ruining...is pretty fucking galling.

In a rare moment for me, it is hard for me to blame Marvin for both Ced and Fisher being utter busts.  I doubt he wanted to see Whit or Zeitler leave either but I might be wrong. 

Archived