Bengals DC

After Del Rio went away I kinda just sat back and watched with little enthusiasm.

I think he would have given us a bunch of experience, and had a certain bonafide as a former HC that Zac could draw on.

Clearly that ship has sailed 😒, so on to Anarumo who I saw in Miami and really have little opinion.

Next step, do we get any more aggressive in FA under the new regime? Wishing for too much?

27 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Er, if we're going to spend 10+ mil on a free agent, there are a bunch I'd sign before a safety.  Collins may well get tagged anyway.

Collins apparently played something like 288 snaps at LB last year - the thought would be that he would come here as one of the new generation type LBers as opposed to safety, I think.

3 hours ago, membengal said:

Collins apparently played something like 288 snaps at LB last year - the thought would be that he would come here as one of the new generation type LBers as opposed to safety, I think.

I would say there is a pretty decent chance we get Mark Duffner at LB coach as well. If you open your pocket book and sign Collins and Kwon Alexander together.........🏌️‍♂️. And I think they are friends. 

Archived