Bengals DC

5 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

It's a joke, Ken. Back on the (very) old enquirer board, there was a poster who would say every year: 6-10 at best. When he would get called out, he would always say: it's true, trust me. 

Numbers knows the Pavlov's Dog triggers for those old posters.  

Ok, Cool.  I'm always looking for a good bet.  

8. The Bengals finally have themselves a defensive coordinator, in Giants secondary coach Lou Anarumo, and I’ve heard that people there should expect a pretty good sense of familiarity. The guts of Anarumo’s defense will be of ex-Bengals defensive coordinator Mike Zimmer’s scheme—Anarumo coached under ex-Zimmer lieutenants Kevin Coyle and Vance Joseph in Miami, so it’s not hard to connect the dots. From there, the plan is for Anarumo to sprinkle in elements of what he learned coaching for Giants coordinator James Bettcher last fall. That unit, you might not know, pressured almost 60% of the time on first and second down in 2018.

Let's hope he's got a system that's easy to learn and that he can teach it. We'll never know if Austin's system was any good since his players never learned it. What I don't want to hear are mumbles from insiders that his system is complicated or that it takes a couple yrs to learn. No if it takes that long to learn then it's a suck system

On 2/23/2019 at 4:04 PM, Le Tigre said:

It's a joke, Ken. Back on the (very) old enquirer board, there was a poster who would say every year: 6-10 at best. When he would get called out, he would always say: it's true, trust me. 

Numbers knows the Pavlov's Dog triggers for those old posters.  

Carried over to the old PBS board as well IIRC. Dude stuck to his guns, LOL.

Archived