Walton Arrested

So he was blocking the entrance to a parking garage in the middle of the afternoon , lady yelled at him to move most likely, 21 year old pampered former “U” player didn’t take kindly to it and well...

It’s really hard to feel bad for someone this stupid. 

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2019/02/16/cincinnati-bengal-mark-walton-arrested-miami/2890554002/

Cincinnati Bengals running back Mark Walton was arrested in Miami late Friday on a charge of misdemeanor battery, according to a Miami Herald report

Police said an argument broke out between Walton and a couple at his condo, the report stated, after Walton’s car was obstructing the entrance to the building’s parking garage. 

During the argument, police said, Walton grabbed a woman's cell phone and a scuffle ensued.

Cincinnati Bengals running back Mark Walton (32) carries the ball in the second quarter during the Week 1 NFL preseason game between the Chicago Bears and the Cincinnati Bengals, Thursday, Aug. 9, 2018, at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati.  (Photo11: Kareem Elgazzar)

Walton, a South Florida native who previously starred at the University of Miami, posted bond and left the Miami-Dade County jail on Saturday, the report said. 

The 21-year-old 2018 fourth-round draft selection had 14 carries for 34 yards in his rookie season last year. He's the first Bengals player arrested (that's public knowledge) since former quarterback Logan Woodside was arrested in June for speeding and operating a motor vehicle under the influence.

CONNECT11TWEET11LINKEDIN11COMMENT11

I just wonder - if the couple had just gone up to him and said - 'hey bud, would you mind moving your car for a second so we can get in?' - would it have gone any different?

If I was a betting man, would say they probably blasted him with their horn and yelled "MOVE!". It's possible that they were polite and he was being a dick, but I find when you look into things like this, nobody was being particularly neighborly.

I'm not saying that he ISN'T an idiot, or that he was right in his actions.

1 hour ago, Bunghole said:

This isn't really a big deal. Dude's basically a scrub, and marijuana testing/possession "crimes" at this stage of the game are laughable at best.

The pot thing is a joke, getting physical with a woman in 2019 is just plain stupid particularly for the reason cited. 

Archived