Attending the Combine

11 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

BREAKING NEWS: Contrary to previous rumors, Kyler Murray is revealed to be an actual giant. Now expected to go before the first pick in the 2019 draft.

And in his spare time, he'll outdo Bryce Harper by playing center, left, and right field. And write two NYT best sellers, while dunking over Joel Embiid. 

6 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Who is this guy and what position does he play?   Not trolling here I just don't much follow the NCAA at all.

Ohio State WR.

Speaking of, Terry McLaurin coming up soon.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Oh, too bad, I was hoping he was a DB.  WR is about the lowest need on the roster IMHO.

Parris will go much earlier than I would be looking at WRs, but as a Buckeye fan I like seeing them do well.

As for not needing a WR, I disagree.  It's not a high need, but when AJ and Boyd went down we had no one else step up.  I'm hoping Ross improves this year, but I still want to add 1 more guy that can play.  If Terry McLaurin is still there in 4 I want him.

wouldn't it be awesome if we had a proactive FO that went out and filled their needs by signing high quality FA's?

if we could get a couple of starting caliber OL and LB's in FA, it would open up it up for us to take a guy like Paris Campbell or TJ Hockenson in R2.

The more TD-makers, the better. 

Archived