2019 Free Agency

10 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Big fuckin' oof. There goes the FA OT market..  No way Musty shells out that kind of coin to upgrade.  Welcome back Bobby "Phenomenal" Hart & Cordy Glenn's bum ankle.

There is no way other teams will make moves this utterly foolish. Brown SUCKED in San Francisco.  Played well for a hall of fame coach protecting a hall of fame QB who averaged 2.61 seconds to throw the ball.  That time has Brady at 4th along with Andy Dalton behind only Carr, The rapist and Brees.  The Raiders are so fucking stupid they outbid themselves for Antonio Brown.  Now they are giving an average tackle All Pro money?  Insane.

1 minute ago, SF2 said:

There is no way other teams will make moves this utterly foolish. Brown SUCKED in San Francisco.  Played well for a hall of fame coach protecting a hall of fame QB who averaged 2.61 seconds to throw the ball.  That time  has him at 4th along with Andy Dalton behind only Carr, The rapist and Brees.  The Raider as so fucking stupid they outbid themselves for Antonio Brown. 

Maybe so but it wouldn't be the first time some fucktarded GM completely jacked up free agency for everyone.   OT is a premium position anyway and these desperate shitpucks just set a ridiculous ceiling. 

5 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

:lmao:at within a matter of minutes

No shit!! He and his agent were probably like, "We want $40 million, $20 mil guaranteed."   Raiders: "We will  give you $66 mil, $37.5 mil guaranteed"  "Really!!??? SOLD!!!!"

5 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Maybe so but it wouldn't be the first time some fucktarded GM completely jacked up free agency for everyone.   OT is a premium position anyway and these desperate shitpucks just set a ridiculous ceiling. 

QFT

I'll give them a chance to do something but I don't want to hear any more poor-mouthing about how a front-loaded 1-2 year deal somehow prevents us from extending our own FA next year and blahblah.  This franchise consistently operates at cap minimum and everyone knows it.  Cut the bullshit.

Somebody with a better handle on the numbers, show me a playoff team that's more than 15% under the cap.  I've been patient with the build-through-the-draft strategy because that's the smart way to go, but they fucked that up.  They're going to pay the price for those mistakes in dollars or in wins, one or the other.  

Archived