2019 Free Agency

3 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Winning is the only thing that matters. They could dump this whole team and start from scratch and if they won, no one would give any of those players a second thought.

That said, the only way this team will ever win anything is by sucking so bad that they luck into a franchise changing QB.

So really losing, and losing bigly, is our only hope. 

No doubt winning and making it to even the divisional round would be a huge boost.  AFC title game would change things dramatically.

New York Giants are obviously going all out for the Tua or Trevor Lawrence lottery.   I think Miami is setting themselves up for a shit year.  Denver could easily pull the plug on Flacco and tank.  We have new everything so we could easily call it growing pains and shoot for either of those 2. 

1 minute ago, SF2 said:

No doubt winning and making it to even the divisional round would be a huge boost.  AFC title game would change things dramatically.

New York Giants are obviously going all out for the Tua or Trevor Lawrence lottery.   I think Miami is setting themselves up for a shit year.  Denver could easily pull the plug on Flacco and tank.  We have new everything so we could easily call it growing pains and shoot for either of those 2. 

Lawrence can't enter the draft until 2021 .....next year it'll be the Tua, Hebert and Jake Fromm sweepstakes.

1 minute ago, spicoli said:

Lawrence can't enter the draft until 2021 .....next year it'll be the Tua, Hebert and Jake Fromm sweepstakes.

LOL, yeah, I forgot he was a true Freshman last year.  Fromm looks pretty good.

2 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Man, the Bengals could lose three 1st round picks this year.

Eifert 

Dennard

Ogbuehi

Our comp pick strategy is the envy of the league!!😁😁

21 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Man, the Bengals could lose three 1st round picks this year.

Eifert 

Dennard

Ogbuehi

Dang I forgot Dennard was a first-rounder too.  Piss-poor drafting as of late.  Alexander is gone, but how many of those responsible are still in the building, I wonder?

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Dang I forgot Dennard was a first-rounder too.  Piss-poor drafting as of late.  Alexander is gone, but how many of those responsible are still in the building, I wonder?

I loved the Dennard pick when it happened but injuries slowed his development originally and he never got a chance to play outside with Dre  and Pacman playing there. I hope the Bengals keep him. 

Archived