2019 Free Agency

Let's see if the team makes any noise other than the yawn re-signings so far. Mikey is clearly not bright enough to realize that with the staff changes he had the opportunity to 'show' change in philosophy was real but at least dipping into free agency. If we do little or nothing AND lose Dennard we know nothing has changed and momentum is lost. 

1 minute ago, Cricket said:

Thank you, oldschooler, for making this the best site for up-to-date information on the Bengals, free-agency, and the NFL in general.

Your time and efforts are truly appreciated.

:thumbsup: :rabbitwithapancakeonitshead:

You're welcome! :drinks:

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Let's see if the team makes any noise other than the yawn re-signings so far. Mikey is clearly not bright enough to realize that with the staff changes he had the opportunity to 'show' change in philosophy was real but at least dipping into free agency. If we do little or nothing AND lose Dennard we know nothing has changed and momentum is lost. 

Full application of Mike Brown Blame default sequence now fully engaged for FA Period 2019

2 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Now I'm seeing the hashtag #OneDey :lmao:

Man, looking for Bengals news on twitter is depressing and exhausting :lol:

Keep up the good work and keep spreading the depression!!

3 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Keep up the good work and keep spreading the depression!!

I would hate to be running the @Bengals twitter.

On second thought, at least they're getting paid 

Good lord the hyperbole and angst is almost unbearable.

Plus the twitter search for BENGALS includes BENGAL which shows me a lot of cats 

and the area in India that seems to be having a lot of issues with violence and whatnot.

WHO-DEY anyway

Archived