2019 Free Agency

I'd like to see a whisper we are at least interested in improving by adding someone from outside the organization. We haven't gotten better by keeping the same guys.

Trading for Lee or signing Zach Brown would be a good start to making me feel better.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Wonder what it's like having an elite QB like Foles that you care about keeping upright? OTOH we've got plenty of opportunity for a FA QB2 looking for a chance to start. Or QB3, 4, or 5. 

The fuck? Nick Foles is far from "elite." .....don't be gettin all crazy on us. 

45 minutes ago, akiliMVP said:

I'd like to see a whisper we are at least interested in improving by adding someone from outside the organization. We haven't gotten better by keeping the same guys.

Trading for Lee or signing Zach Brown would be a good start to making me feel better.

me too... it would be something at least 

2 hours ago, spicoli said:

The fuck? Nick Foles is far from "elite." .....don't be gettin all crazy on us. 

That was kind of the joke, anyone could line up behind this OL and get sacked 50 times if that's gonna be the standard around here.

6 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

No mentions of visits, nothing

No worries, I'm sure we will have the 22 persons wearing Bengals uniforms that are required to fulfill our contractual obligation to participate in 20 NFL football games at the designated time & place.

Profit!

18 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

No worries, I'm sure we will have the 22 persons wearing Bengals uniforms that are required to fulfill our contractual obligation to participate in 20 NFL football games at the designated time & place.

Profit!

Whatever hope and good will they got from fans for getting rid of Marvin and hiring Zac

has completely been sucked dry. I mean people are acting like the season starts tomorrow

8 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Whatever hope and good will they got from fans for getting rid of Marvin and hiring Zac

has completely been sucked dry. I mean people are acting like the season starts tomorrow

Almost like Marvin was only a symptom and not the cause

Archived