2019 Free Agency

I mean what's the worst that can happen? Even if they go 0-16 it'll put them in position to get Tua or Jake Fromm....plus attendance will be down to next to nothin...and we all know that's the only thing that puts even a spark under anybody's ass down there.  

4 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Wonder what it's like having an elite QB like Foles that you care about keeping upright? OTOH we've got plenty of opportunity for a FA QB2 looking for a chance to start. Or QB3, 4, or 5. 

Lol.  An elite qb like foles.  My fellow bengals fans always have the best one liners.  

3 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

AJ Green is not being shopped. 

But if he is, it's for multiple early picks and/or a young talent.

Honestly? It makes sense for both parties.  Probably going to have to tag him to keep him here after the season.  

7 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

AJ Green is not being shopped. 

no, probably not shopping. but I bet they''ve put out some feelers just to see how much they might get back.

never know if someone might offer up a too good to pass up kind of deal.

On 2/25/2019 at 6:46 PM, T-Dub said:

Why would Kroft or Uzomah sign for back-up money knowing they'd be starters by week 4? What is this insistence on giving Eifert more money for nothing? I promise there are TE's in this draft who can play NFL football without disintegrating. I'm sorry none of them scored a bunch of touchdowns back in 2015 but how does that help us now?

This Eifert obsession is mind boggling.

Let. It. Go.

Because he's good if healthy.

22 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Wow. What a disaster this has become in such a short time. Sort of makes one pine for those horrible days of mediocrity, where only division crowns and playoff appearances were accomplished doesn't it? 

This is all a carefully made plan to intentionally tank the next two years to get either Tua or Lawrence.  

44 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Wow. What a disaster this has become in such a short time. Sort of makes one pine for those horrible days of mediocrity, where only division crowns and playoff appearances were accomplished doesn't it? 

That was 3 yerars ago and no, I don’t want to go back to the days of watching Marvin and his team shit their pants in playoff games. 

Archived