John Ross Being shopped

15 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Sometimes you don't let the dog off the leash because it's only going hop the fence, dig up the neighbor's flowerbeds & fuck their chihuahua. 

The only person holding back John Ross is John Ross.

Another issue is the fact that Boyd already took his spot.  Is the plan to put him in the slot?  Has he ever played there?  Or is the plan to just make him a situational receiver on obvious passing downs?  It will be interesting to see where he plays in the Zac Attack offense.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Another issue is the fact that Boyd already took his spot.  Is the plan to put him in the slot?  Has he ever played there?  Or is the plan to just make him a situational receiver on obvious passing downs?  It will be interesting to see where he plays in the Zac Attack offense.

John Ross will be lining up as the Flanker this spring with Tyler in the slot and AJ as split end.. I think thats as much of a certainty as Andy lining up at QB1 barring any kind of injury.

On 3/3/2019 at 10:15 PM, Le Tigre said:

No, there isn't much difference. But the disposed mediocrity that produced 5 straight playoff appearances, and was 4-1 when IR started to become the normal news, is now being replaced with a Fresh and New clusterfuck of Who's On First. Like I said, I have seen this movie before--in 1992-1996. 

I give you until around this time next year before you are screaming for all of the Wunderkind heads. 

Well, with the Brilliant moves so far during FA, you might be right.  I am hoping, well, praying, these coaches can coach better than MM and MFB’s buddies, except then I see Duffner is back.  😂 

Archived