Tracking 2020 Compensatory Picks

Losses

Tyler Kroft 3 years $18.75 M

Ced O.  Unknown to Jax.  :pointlaff:

Additions

BW Webb  3 years $13M

John Miller 3 years $16M

yes!!!!!

what really matters to this team... I hope we get like 10 6th rounders next year.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, fluhartz said:

yes!!!!!

what really matters to this team... I hope we get like 10 6th rounders next year.

I know that you're be facetious, but the most compensatory picks that any one team can have is four.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cricket said:

I know that you're be facetious, but the most compensatory picks that any one team can have is four.

Yessss!

Four more 6th round comp picks next year.

33 minutes ago, gupps said:

Who?

See the first post.

On 3/12/2019 at 6:40 PM, High School Harry said:

Yessss!

Four more 6th round comp picks next year.

I believe that when Dennard leaves we will get more like a 3rd round pick where as Webb cost us nothing in compensation.  Laugh all you want, but there is ALWAYS someone on the board you want and having extra picks makes addressing the draft easier not to mention adding additional flexibility to move up in the draft. 

6 hours ago, gupps said:

Who?

AJ MaCarron’s wife.  

5 hours ago, Metallicus said:

I believe that when Dennard leaves we will get more like a 3rd round pick where as Webb cost us nothing in compensation.  Laugh all you want, but there is ALWAYS someone on the board you want and having extra picks makes addressing the draft easier not to mention adding additional flexibility to move up in the draft. 

We probably won't get a 3 for DQ.  Maybe a 4.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

We probably won't get a 3 for DQ.  Maybe a 4.

So his  assumption is the Bengals took Webb over Dennard for the comp pick? So we traded a 27 year old CB for a 29 year old who isn't as good for a 3rd or 4th round comp pick? 

Wouldn't the simpler explanation that Dennard wants to go to a different team for more money then the Bengals offered make more sense?

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

So his  assumption is the Bengals took Webb over Dennard for the comp pick? So we traded a 27 year old CB for a 29 year old who isn't as good for a 3rd or 4th round comp pick? 

Wouldn't the simpler explanation that Dennard wants to go to a different team for more money then the Bengals offered make more sense?

I think the Bengals tried to resign Dennard and realized it wasn’t going to happen.  If we get a compensatory pick for him it softens the blow, but I would rather have Dennard.  Also, as far as slow corner goes Webb was more efficient then Dennard last year.  Still, I would have preferred Dennard, but it takes two to tango as they say.

4 minutes ago, Metallicus said:

I think the Bengals tried to resign Dennard and realized it wasn’t going to happen.  If we get a compensatory pick for him it softens the blow, but I would rather have Dennard.  Also, as far as slow corner goes Webb was more efficient then Dennard last year.  Still, I would have preferred Dennard, but it takes two to tango as they say.

Yep. Totally new regime at a less than desirable franchise historically, isn't going to be very attractive to many FAs.  Worse is when the teams better FAs are trying to leave.  That sends a loud and clear message to outsiders.   It makes me wonder what they are doing in Cleveland for players to want to go there?  The current players must be selling the club like crazy behind the scenes. 

On 3/14/2019 at 4:15 PM, Jason said:

Bump for Webb

snoopwho.gif.6c2fe5f47eb4a6e9995af7aac71d3d30.gif

:ninja: