Paul Daugherty: 'New Dey,' just a 'deydream.' Still the same old Cincinnati Bengals

Same free agency as every year, why is he any more disheartened now? They have the same approach to FA. But they also have a brand new coaching staff that finally replaced Marvin and the same old like most fans were screaming for. There is hope, even though the FA philosophy hasn't changed.

And Lance McAllister is an annoying idiot. Mot sure how he landed a sports show. Probably by kissing each caller's ass and acting interested and overly excited by their comments no matter how inane.

Yeah he’s an idiot because he expects change. They bring in a new coaching staff but keep the same garbage on the field. The Browns are just so cheap and use that crap bs excuse that they save money to resign their own players. The only idiots I see are the fans that support the Browns and this sorry football team

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com mobile app

1 hour ago, BengalBuckeye said:

Yeah he’s an idiot because he expects change. They bring in a new coaching staff but keep the same garbage on the field. The Browns are just so cheap and use that crap bs excuse that they save money to resign their own players. The only idiots I see are the fans that support the Browns and this sorry football team.

So if you're not a fan..why are you here? Just to cry and whine, apparently.

And yes, Lance McAllister is absolutely a fucking idiot.

So if you're not a fan..why are you here? Just to cry and whine, apparently.

And yes, Lance McAllister is absolutely a fucking idiot.

Your an idiot. I am a Bengals fan but I don’t go to games or buy Bengal merchandise. I watch on tv you idiot. You can be a fan and not support the Brown family stupid.

1 hour ago, BengalBuckeye said:

Your an idiot. I am a Bengals fan but I don’t go to games or buy Bengal merchandise. I watch on tv you idiot. You can be a fan and not support the Brown family stupid.

Guess you’ve got “IO” not “IQ”, huh?😂😂

I will never understand how anyone who follows the Bengals would expect a dramatic shift in their philosophy about free agency, at least as long as Mike is alive.  We've seen this shit show enough times to know that getting your hopes up will only lead to disappointment.  They've always had a preference to sign their own players and it's fair to say they probably overpaid so far this time around.  They will bargain hunt from here on out and the best we can hope for is we land guys who were cut and won't count against comp picks.  We all know this philosophy is not the best way to run a team but it's cost effective and can work if you draft well.  No reason to freak out right now because this was expected.  I'm still glad we finally changed coaches and I will be interested to see how it shakes out.

18 minutes ago, BengalBuckeye said:

You are also a fucking idiot who keeps buying into the things will change bs and it’s the same old shit every year.

Making friends all over, aren't you Ace? Insulting and cursing the same poster twice in the same thread--and one who has forgotten more about the Bengals than you will ever know.

You won't be long for this site. May it come quickly.  

I will never understand how anyone who follows the Bengals would expect a dramatic shift in their philosophy about free agency, at least as long as Mike is alive.  We've seen this shit show enough times to know that getting your hopes up will only lead to disappointment.  They've always had a preference to sign their own players and it's fair to say they probably overpaid so far this time around.  They will bargain hunt from here on out and the best we can hope for is we land guys who were cut and won't count against comp picks.  We all know this philosophy is not the best way to run a team but it's cost effective and can work if you draft well.  No reason to freak out right now because this was expected.  I'm still glad we finally changed coaches and I will be interested to see how it shakes out.

Oh yeah and how many playoff games have we won doing it Mike I am such a cheap bastard Brown’s way. This franchise will always be a joke as long as the Brown family owns it.

Making friends all over, aren't you Ace? Insulting and cursing the same poster twice in the same thread--and one who has forgotten more about the Bengals than you will ever know.

You won't be long for this site. May it come quickly.  

You know more than me about the Bengals then you must be an old ass who needs anything in his life to do to pass the time

You know more than me about the Bengals then you must be an old ass who needs anything in his life to do to pass the time

I’ll be here to let you know if you post anything we haven’t seen 1,000 times in our 20+ years together on Bengals message boards.

Some friendly advice... You may find someone here that you can “school”. Right now, though, you’re messing with the wrong folks.

22 hours ago, BengalBuckeye said:

You are also a fucking idiot who keeps buying into the things will change bs and it’s the same old shit every year.

So, tell me about how you became a Bengals fan because they were a perennial winner.

On 3/14/2019 at 4:44 PM, BengalBuckeye said:

I can't help but always laugh at the irony of "your an idiot". 

1 minute ago, kennethmw said:

Fuck Paul.  He’s a friggin small fish in a small pond that thinks he’s a big fish.  

It doesn't matter that some of what he says is true. He's a bengal hater. Equivalent to a stealer fan talking about the bengals short comings. Even when the bengals were doing well. I challenge anybody to produce a positive article by him about the bengals ever. And he gets paid by the bengals home city to troll them.

And yes, he's a nobody.

2 hours ago, kennethmw said:

Fuck Paul.  He’s a friggin small fish in a small pond that thinks he’s a big fish.  

There's something we can agree on.  He's got a severe case of the ass about it, too.  It's like he thinks if he talks enough shit someone will hire him in LA or NYC or wherever it is he thinks he should be instead of here.  

52 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Contractions, when used with other medications, may result in unwanted side effects. Please consult with your doctor. 

Is this another enema joke?  I get plenty of fiber in my diet, thank you.  Ask my boss how regular I am.

Archived