Where are they now? Paul Alexander

He's had to update it a bit.

When I see a large Fußballspieler turn a bottle of Hengstenberg upside down and pound at its heel with tremendous force yet with limited success, I immediately make the mental note: He must either play defensive line, or if he plays offensive line, he can't play for me

Sorry CincyinDC - I used Google translate - I don't know enough otherwise to make the joke work.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

The fact that he couldn't even catch on with a college team tells you just how "respected around the league" he really is..  Or maybe they meant the German League. 

Even then, he's only a consultant! :lol:

10 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Yeah, they fell apart between when they qualified and this season. I'd guess Juve or Liverpool are the favorites. 

I wouldn't rule out Barca but the baby faced assassin Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is working magic at Man Utd.   Still think Barca advances.  

Liverpool should handle Porto

Man City (bleh) should throttle Tottenham

Juve will obliterate Ajax

We all know the goal for everyone involved money wise is Ronaldo v Messi in the final.  Not many more chances of this happening.  No way Barca and Juve play in semis if both advance.  

Although a Liverpool v Man City, Tottenham or Utd semi would generate extraordinary ratings. 

10 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

14th in the Bundesliga..expected result.

Hope City draws Barca or Juventus...then Sterling can dive on his ass and have a non-English ref ignore him. 

City v Tottenham.  City should win it unfortunately.

Barca v Man Utd

Liverpool v Porto

Juve v Ajax

7 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

LOL right? Who ate all the pies eh guvna? Eh? EHHHH?

Blimey, you must be one of them Chelsea fans.  Londoners always got their knickers in a bind. 

And to think Alexander was here that long.  Bloody hell!!!

3 hours ago, SF2 said:

I wouldn't rule out Barca but the baby faced assassin Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is working magic at Man Utd.   Still think Barca advances.  

Liverpool should handle Porto

Man City (bleh) should throttle Tottenham

Juve will obliterate Ajax

We all know the goal for everyone involved money wise is Ronaldo v Messi in the final.  Not many more chances of this happening.  No way Barca and Juve play in semis if both advance.  

Although a Liverpool v Man City, Tottenham or Utd semi would generate extraordinary ratings. 

City play Spurs 3 times in 11 days during this stretch. Would like to see me Harry Kane bounce them out of Europe, but I more wish for them to get at least a draw against the FFP cheating bastards in the PL match.   

Don't be too quick to wave away Ajax--they are hotter than hell at the moment. 

Utd--although I loathe them--may have the midfield/back 3 to bottle the Barca attackers...especially Coutinho and Suarez. Will agree--their best hope is get one more away goal, and hope for a draw at Old Trafford   

12 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

City play Spurs 3 times in 11 days during this stretch. Would like to see me Harry Kane bounce them out of Europe, but I more wish for them to get at least a draw against the FFP cheating bastards in the PL match.   

Utd--although I loathe them--may have the midfield/back 3 to bottle the Barca attackers...especially Coutinho and Suarez. Will agree--their best hope is get one more away goal, and hope for a draw at Old Trafford   

Sounds like some Harry Potter bullshit to me

:ninja:

14 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I wish City got the Juve treatment and got sent back down to the EFL League 1.  Let them hang out for 2 years minimum in the lower divisions.

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

I wish City got the Juve treatment and got sent back down to the EFL League 1.  Let them hang out for 2 years minimum in the lower divisions.

Ah but the UEFA loves the major coin that City brings in. Having it come from a cheating/human rights violating/oil rich/dictator oligarchy, is just so much dust under the carpet.      

Archived