Bengals Sign Giants CB B.W. Webb

16 hours ago, kennethmw said:

Sorry, But not everybody is going to be a star, and the Salary cap is in place so no team can have stars at every position.  You've got to have solid journeyman players in some positions.  Some people are just average.  In fact, I've found that most people are less than Average.

Stop projecting your inadequacies onto others again Kenneth, remember all the good work you've done in therapy...here's a video remind yourself how better than average you are....

14 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Stop projecting your inadequacies onto others again Kenneth, remember all the good work you've done in therapy...here's a to remind yourself how better than average you are....

Bro, that was for you.  But, hey, don't blame yourself, blame your parents!😂😂

16 hours ago, kennethmw said:

Sorry, But not everybody is going to be a star, and the Salary cap is in place so no team can have stars at every position.  You've got to have solid journeyman players in some positions.  Some people are just average.  In fact, I've found that most people are less than Average.

I know that but there are bottom feaders and then there are solid players. Now you tell me which one Hart is?

Just now, BengalBuckeye said:

I know that but there are bottom feaders and then there are solid players. Now you tell me which one Hart is?

Hart is more Tilapia than Catfish. 

25 minutes ago, BengalBuckeye said:

The conversation wasn’t about Hart, but if you must know, I think Hart is a fair to decent player who at 24 years old has a chance to possibly be a solid player with good coaching.  He’ll never be a star, but at RT he doesn’t need to be.  

53 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

The conversation wasn’t about Hart, but if you must know, I think Hart is a fair to decent player who at 24 years old has a chance to possibly be a solid player with good coaching.  He’ll never be a star, but at RT he doesn’t need to be.  

54 minutes ago, kennethmw said:

He was horrible, and I don't know which football games you were watching. 

1 hour ago, kennethmw said:

You used to say the same thing about Ced and sounded just as delusional and silly as you do now.

Archived