Interesting Article I missed

I guessed Westerman but missed Fedjelem. My other guess was Malik Jefferson. 

Speaking of Jefferson, I know he was in Marvin's doghouse and hasn't played a lot, but how come he's not in any of the LB conversations? We have him-why not throw him out there and see if he can play? He HAS to be better than Hardy Nickerson, Jr. If he's so bad that he can't get on the field with our pathetic LB corps, then get rid of him. 

7 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Speaking of Jefferson, I know he was in Marvin's doghouse and hasn't played a lot, but how come he's not in any of the LB conversations? We have him-why not throw him out there and see if he can play? He HAS to be better than Hardy Nickerson, Jr. If he's so bad that he can't get on the field with our pathetic LB corps, then get rid of him. 

No tape for the new coaches to evaluate so he's an unknown for them,  that's my guess.  I think a lot of guys are getting a clean slate when TC opens.  Hopefully we've got some diamonds in the rough hidden somewhere because.. well, y'know. 

21 hours ago, Shebengal said:

I have not read the article but I would have guessed Westerman and Malik Jefferson, too.

Jefferson must be a real box of rocks.  If he could run faster he would be John Ross.

Archived