A Thread For The Angry

27 minutes ago, F.Cleveland said:

image.jpeg.f4665d012252f2163540ecfcd616aeab.jpegHere are some keys.  Pretend they jingle.   Babies love jingly keys.

And Sheople love going to home games 1/2 full of Stealers fans and blaming the fans. 

I want to kick Ken Broo in his orange & gray pubic bush with steel toed fucking work boots. I also want to punch Mo Egghead in his mush mouth knocking the heavily creased farmer style ball cap off his enormous bald egg shaped Humpty Dumpty head. As for Lancy-pants McAlister........well.........go jerk off to the Big Red machine again. 

Bring back Andy Furman. 

44 minutes ago, saphead said:

I want to kick Ken Broo in his orange & gray pubic bush with steel toed fucking work boots. I also want to punch Mo Egghead in his mush mouth knocking the heavily creased farmer style ball cap off his enormous bald egg shaped Humpty Dumpty head. As for Lancy-pants McAlister........well.........go jerk off to the Big Red machine again. 

Bring back Andy Furman. 

Furman must have complete cycle dementia by now. Even 25 years ago, he couldn't get players' names right during those pre-game/post-game things he hosted--or whatever bar the night after he was at. I don't know how many of these I was at, where he would have someone like Erik Wilhelm on..and call him "Earl" or "Williams" or some such gaffe.    

27 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Welcome aboard!  But I've got a quick question for ya..

Who would win:   5 raccoon-sized Carson Palmers vs one Carson-sized raccoon?

So, your welcome is conditional?

I'm not so sure that qualifies for proper message board etiquette, but thank you!

And had you said 10 raccoon-sized Palmers I might have bitten, but there's no way you can beat that with just 5...

1 minute ago, JB#21 said:

So, your welcome is conditional?

I'm not so sure that qualifies for proper message board etiquette, but thank you!

And had you said 10 raccoon-sized Palmers I might have bitten, but there's no way you can beat that with just 5...

:39:  You have given me much to consider

8 hours ago, snarkster said:

+/- on length of Taylor's tenure?  If it were a competent francise I'd say about 12 Games, but given Mike Brown's propensity for "loyalty" I'll go with five seasons..

Nah, this guy isn't really MB's choice. He relented and went with his daughter's pressured recommendations. As soon as Good Ship Boy Wonder begins to sink, he'll torpedo it. 

I say 2 seasons max. 

3 hours ago, Tigris said:

I can’t stand the Kat Terrell reporter and I can’t pinpoint why. 

Really? I think she's pretty good, comes off a lot more comfortable than a lot of women in sports media.  Like totally professional, but not trying too hard & probably wouldn't turn down an ice luge shot at a tailgate. 

10 minutes ago, JB#21 said:

is that what they do to fans here, HSH?

It can turn into a slapfight pretty quick during the offseason or when the team is losing.  The Gameday threads in particular can be a cesspool.  You'll soon get an idea for who is prone to name-calling & it's very easy to mute people if it gets annoying.  Just mouse over their name and click "Ignore User".  The open format here is refreshing but that puts some responsibility for monitoring things on the individual users.  Still, the mods are pretty quick to regulate if things get too far out of hand & you can "report post" on the bottom right of any post.  General rule here is "attack the post, not the poster".  There's also a "Jesus & Drumpf" subforum for any contentious political/current events type stuff & some other subforums for off-topic posting or discussing other teams or sports. Football forum is for football (and bad jokes.)

Archived