Fundraising Dinner with Zac Taylor

I am the Athletic Director of Taylor High School on the Westside of Cincinnati. We will be holding an incredible fundraiser on Friday April 12th at Paul Brown Stadium with special guest New Bengals Head Coach Zac Taylor. The evening will include and incredible Buffett dinner and 2 drink tickets and a special question and answer session with Coach Taylor. Tickets are $125 per person or a table of 8 for $1000. This will be the only public appearance by Coach Taylor before the season begins. If you are a Bengals Fan you won’t want to miss this amazing evening. All proceeds benefit the Yellow Jacket Foundation a 5013c organization created to support Taylor Athletics. A brochure is attached. For ticket information or questions please feel free to contact me at 513-550-0243. Looking forward to celebrating the evening with Bengals fans around the area.

Larry Herges,Athletic Director, Taylor High School.

f288b3a4fd85809848ae282131f17997.jpg4ec30adef8c621b2bd18b5c678aba4be.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Good luck with the fundraiser. I saw the thread and thought maybe it was raising money for more scouts in the personnel department. 

We don't need scouts, we're just going to have all the prospects wrestle a feral hog and grade accordingly. 

Gig'em Aggies!

Archived