2019 NFL schedules released tonight

Week 1: Bye

Week 2: Pittsburgh away

Week 3: Pittsburgh away (NFL introduces new idea where you play a divisional opponent away twice in one year)

Week 4: Home opener (in London)

Week 5: Cleveland away (Thursday Night Football, so short rest just because)

Joking aside about how much the NFL hates the Bengals, I'm always interested to see the regular season reveal. I can see opening in Buff as a possibility. Lots of change this upcoming season, I'm pretty excited to see how things shake out, year one.

10 minutes ago, Griever said:

Joking aside about how much the NFL hates the Bengals, I'm always interested to see the regular season reveal. I can see opening in Buff as a possibility. Lots of change this upcoming season, I'm pretty excited to see how things shake out, year one.

Opening in Buffalo is fine, at Buffalo in December..???

49 minutes ago, Jason said:

Rams game 10/27

Imagine that for the Rams..  Playing a game overseas 8 hrs ahead of local, against a team they'd probably beat with their 2nd string under normal circumstances.  

"Hey I know you guys are fighting for a #1 seed and hoping to get back to the SB but here's a late-season game in London because INTEGRITY!"

3 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

This just in from Bengals UK:

57133748_2143059882395822_6800587865718784000_n.jpg

I'm off to Marriott.com to go find me some crash space.  Stayed last time at County Hall, which was under the London Eye and right across Westminster Bridge from Big Ben.  Great location, terrific view.

29 minutes via A406 from Wembley to Emirates Stadium. Could possibly take in the Gunners depending on the date/time they play? 

31 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

29 minutes via A406 from Wembley to Emirates Stadium. Could possibly take in the Gunners depending on the date/time they play? 

A406?  Pfft.  Use your Oyster Card and ride the Underground....

Jubilee Line from Westminster to Green Park,

transfer to

Picadilly Line from Green Park to Arsenal

16 minutes' travel time, plus whatever time waiting on the platform at Westminster and Green Park

13 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

A406?  Pfft.  Use your Oyster Card and ride the Underground....

Jubilee Line from Westminster to Green Park,

transfer to

Picadilly Line from Green Park to Arsenal

16 minutes' travel time, plus whatever time waiting on the platform at Westminster and Green Park

Umm didn't you mean fuck Arsenal?

Archived