2019 NFL schedules released tonight

Looks like the Bengals will open on the road at Seattle.

Play against the Jags at home on Thursday Night week 2.

And at the Bills Week 3. At home against the Jets week 13 and at Miami week 16.

And Bengals in London at the Rams October 27th, which I'm not sure what week that is yet.

At least that's what I have seen so far

38 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Looks like the Bengals will open on the road at Seattle.

Play against the Jags at home on Thursday Night week 2.

And at the Bills Week 3. At home against the Jets week 13 and at Miami week 16.

And Bengals in London at the Rams October 27th, which I'm not sure what week that is yet.

At least that's what I have seen so far

Enough with the spoilers, I was looking forward to the thrilling suspense of seeing how the league is going to bone us.

29 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Here it is... early.

Katie e'd it to me.

Would have posted sooner but just got home.

image.thumb.png.15a65ca101e9c02c98046b1f8b040d47.png

Can that be right?  Isn't every team supposed to play a Thursday night game?

It will be 6pm in England. It may be an international break for proper football, but won't know that for a while. Latest Sunday Premier League matches on Sundays are 4:30 local usually--but the Sunday fixtures are relatively light when they do play. 

Roger will be the only game in town, but most will already be home watching the telly.

I can't say the schedule is favorable when they face Seattle and Pittsburgh on the road in the first four games.  That being said, they don't have a Thursday game, the bye week is fairly late (Week 9), and I see plenty of winnable games after the bye.  So all in all it's better than it could have been.

For a team that will obviously be trying to find its footing to play 4 of the first 6 on the road vs top opponents is a pretty big "Fuck You" from the league.  By comparison, you'll be happy to know that the Browns split an even 3-3 home and away.  Half of them are in prime time.

Pretty clear contrast there & a fine example of how the NFL finds a way to favor some teams.

Archived