Sign in to follow this  

If the draft falls like this, would you be willing to trade with the Stealers; #11 for #20, their 2nd and their 2020 4th round pick -- knowing they're probably trading up to get Devin Bush?

1. ARI - Kyler Murray

2. SF - Nick Bosa

3. NYJ - Josh Allen

4. TB - Quinnen Williams

5. Tampa - Devin White

6. NYG - D. Haskins

7. JAX - Jawaan Taylor

8. DET - TJ Hockinson

9. BUF - Ed Oliver

10. DEN - Christian Wilkins

They will not trade with a division rival and especially not urineburgh. And neither would I, unless it was just super-lopsided in our favor. 

In that hat situation I’d probably just take Bush. 

Just now, Jason said:

They will not trade with a division rival and especially not urineburgh. And neither would I, unless it was just super-lopsided in our favor. 

I would tend to agree, but part of me thinks we can't worry about what others are doing, we have to do what's best for us.  If we got #20, #52 and a 2020 4th rounder would be well worth it.  That would allow us to possibly get Dalton Risner at #20 (a tackle that's every bit as good as Andre Dillard in my opinion).  Then with #52 you're looking at another really good pick...maybe Jeffery Simmons (unlikley, but possible), Hakeem Butler, Irv Smith, Khalen Saunders or a host of other players.

34 minutes ago, WRAPradio said:

If the draft falls like this, would you be willing to trade with the Stealers; #11 for #20, their 2nd and their 2020 4th round pick -- knowing they're probably trading up to get Devin Bush?

1. ARI - Kyler Murray

2. SF - Nick Bosa

3. NYJ - Josh Allen

4. TB - Quinnen Williams

5. Tampa - Devin White

6. NYG - D. Haskins

7. JAX - Jawaan Taylor

8. DET - TJ Hockinson

9. BUF - Ed Oliver

If they want Bush, they'll trade with Denver and take him at 10...and taunt the Bengals on the way to the podium.

[Yes, I know, it takes two teams to make a trade.]

44 minutes ago, WRAPradio said:

1. ARI - Kyler Murray

2. SF - Nick Bosa

3. NYJ - Josh Allen

4. TB - Quinnen Williams

5. Tampa - Devin White

6. NYG - D. Haskins

7. JAX - Jawaan Taylor

8. DET - TJ Hockinson

9. BUF - Ed Oliver

Fuck Pittsburgh.   What was the question again?

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, WRAPradio said:

1. ARI - Kyler Murray

2. SF - Nick Bosa

3. NYJ - Josh Allen

4. TB - Quinnen Williams

5. Tampa - Devin White

6. NYG - D. Haskins

7. JAX - Jawaan Taylor

8. DET - TJ Hockinson

9. BUF - Ed Oliver

Why?  Take Bush and tell Them to fuck off!

No way Mike Brown trades within the division, especially to Pitt.....no way, no how. 

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Fuck Pittsburgh.   What was the question again?

Absolutely this!!!!

Besides, Bush is the guy I want. I'm hearing more and more things about him that make me excited about him as a Bengal.

2 hours ago, kennethmw said:

Why?  Take Bush and tell Them to fuck off!

What if they have Christian Wilkins rated higher than Bush and can potentially get him at #20 AND  you're adding a 2nd round pick.  So it's either take Wilkins at #11 or take Wilkins at #20 AND get a 2nd rounder?  Of course it depends on where we have Bush and other rated -- and when you move back 9 picks there's no guarantee one player will be there.  I'm all about BPA in the first round, regardless of need (unless you already have a franchise QB).  I think Wilkins is a better player than Bush and plays a MUCH more important position.  Yes, our LBs are bad, but if we got Cashman in the 3rd or Burr-Kirven in the 4th/5th, isn't that worth it? 

I guess my point of this whole post is why potentially screw yourself just so a rival doesn't get a specific player?  Sounds counter intuitive. 

56 minutes ago, HOF dan said:

Absolutely this!!!!

Besides, Bush is the guy I want. I'm hearing more and more things about him that make me excited about him as a Bengal.

What they both said.

On 4/22/2019 at 3:24 PM, Cricket said:

If they want Bush, they'll trade with Denver and take him at 10...and taunt the Bengals on the way to the podium.

[Yes, I know, it takes two teams to make a trade.]

Damn.  Sometimes it sucks to be right.

I think the Bengals got their guy regardless.  Pitt gave up a valuable pick to move ahead of the Bengals, and the Bengals got the gut they wanted.  Win- win. 

23 minutes ago, Girevik said:

I think the Bengals got their guy regardless.  Pitt gave up a valuable pick to move ahead of the Bengals, and the Bengals got the gut they wanted.  Win- win. 

2 picks it seems, 2nd this year, 3rd next year.

49 minutes ago, Jupiter Fan said:

2 picks it seems, 2nd this year, 3rd next year.

Yeah, the valuable one I'm referring to is the 2nd this year with all the guys out there. Next year's 3rd remains to be seen. 

Even if Bush were available I really don't think they would've taken him with Williams still sitting there.

Fuck Pittsburgh!

8 hours ago, Girevik said:

Yeah, the valuable one I'm referring to is the 2nd this year with all the guys out there. Next year's 3rd remains to be seen. 

Well, we got that pick by swapping with Denver.